A Prince in Two Worlds P1

Summary: PJO + Disney Descendants

Lou Ellen curses Nico's shadow travel abilities, causing him to end up in Auradon - a world of fairy tales - where he must keep his true identity a secret and juggle the news he has a half-sister of sorts and find a way to return to Camp Half-Blood.

Of course, his misfortune wouldn't be complete without a villain secretly plotting to overtake and rule Camp Half-Blood.

Ships:

Solangelo

Ben/Mal

Carlos/Harry

Evie/Doug

Audrey/Chad

_____

One thing Nico didn't expect when his cacodemons followed him out of the Underworld was how attached they would become to Lou Ellen, the daughter of Hecate. Every one of his children adores the magic user.

Lou Ellen isn't as much of a fan of the cacodemons as they are of her. She claims they are attracted to her aura due to her magic. Nico thinks that is bullshit. His cacodemons can sense objects and people that are inherently good.

Lou Ellen and the Hunters of Artemus draw in the cacodemons, and they avoid the Ares cabin like the plague, except for Clarisse. They love the daughter of Ares almost as much as Nico and Lou Ellen.

Nico isn't happy about his kids' bond with the tightly wound daughter of Ares, but he's glad to have a willing babysitter whenever he needs. He and Will let Percy and Leo watch their kids when they went on a date once, and well, let it be said, neither of those idiots should ever be responsible for children - human or otherwise. Clarisse is always ecstatic to take the cacodemons off Nico's hands. She believes she can train them to attack Percy on sight if she prays to Ares hard enough.

Today, Nico is running around Camp Half-Blood, frantic with worry. He woke up that morning with Will, and all of the cacodemons were missing from the Hades cabin. The door was still securely shut, but the cacodemons have Nico's shadow travel ability, as many Underworld beings do.

None of the children were with Clarisse on the training field. She claimed not to have seen them since dinner at the pavilion the evening before. There's only one other place Nico thinks his kids could be.

They enjoy canoeing with Percy on the lake or joining Leo in Bunker Nine, but it isn't often the cacodemons roam around the camp alone. None of Nico's friends have seen his kids. That leaves one person.

Lou Ellen is screaming bloody murder when Nico skids to a halt outside the Hecate cabin. The front door is thrown open, tilting haphazardly. Nico cautiously steps onto the porch. He's learned from personal experience that it is dangerous to enter the Hecate cabin without permission.

Lou Ellen is a fan of traps, particularly for intruders. Nico knocks on the open door and steps back. Zeus only knows what spell Lou Ellen will storm out with. Lou Ellen pokes her head around the door, looking frazzled. Her hair sticks out in frizzy directions, and her makeup is smudged. "Di Angelo," she snarls when she sees him standing on the porch.

Nico gives her a tiny wave. He takes another step away from the angry girl, not that distance will protect him from magic. "Hey, Lou Ellen."

"Don't you, "hey," me. Get your godsdamned little shits out of my cabin." Lou Ellen shuffles to the side and directs Nico into the cabin.

Nico ducks past her. He stops short at the sight of the cabin's interior. Spell and potion ingredients litter the floor. Glass from smashed bottles crunches under Nico's boots. Lou Ellen has the cacodemons rounded up and trapped in a corner using a spell.