Assistance P1

Summary: Hazbin Hotel & Percy Jackson +

Just when everything in Nico's life has finally settled and he and Will are happily married and raising their demonic children, Hades summons Nico. Hades' old acquaintance, Lucifer, from Christian mythology, contacted Hades begging for aid in a battle against Adam, the first man.

Hades doesn't care enough to go himself, but he sends Nico to help. Of course, where Nico goes, Will follows - and so do their kids.

Ships:

Solangelo

Frazel (Mentioned)

HuskerDust

Chaggie

I took creative liberties with the cacodemons. I made it to where they can shapeshift into human forms.

_____

The last notes of Nico's lullaby fade into silence. He glances at the four sleeping shadowy figures in two bunk beds. He tiptoes backward to the door, opens it as slowly as he can, and closes it, holding the handle so the latch doesn't make a sound.

He and Will have been trying to put their kids to sleep for two hours. You'd think after five years, they'd have a better handle on raising children. Unfortunately, that could not be further from the truth.

Will and Nico were only teenagers when Nyx forcefully created the cacodemons from Nico's trauma. They didn't know what they were doing and had almost no help from adults (Chiron and Mr. D don't count because they barely knew what they were doing as parental figures). They made mistakes with their parenting that they're paying for now - such as no bedtime for the kids. They didn't need one at first. They were living at Camp Half-Blood where they didn't have to work paying jobs and Nico could stay up all night with the kids and sleep all day.

Now they're married and living in the mortal world so that oversight is a problem. Will goes to med school in New Rome (Nico shadow travels him there and back) and Nico works as a tattoo artist and piercer at a tattoo parlor Hades created for him while also studying to be a mortician online.

Their lack of sleep doesn't affect Nico like it does Will. Nico is a raging insomniac who doesn't sleep more than two hours a night. Will is a son of Apollo who rises with the sun every morning no matter what. He needs his sleep or he'll be dead on his feet at school.

Nico stretches his arms above his head as he walks to the living room. Will is curled up under a gaudy yellow blanket on the couch with a medical textbook resting on his knees. He looks up, smiling, when he hears Nico's footsteps on their hardwood floors.

Their first argument after they moved in together once Nico turned eighteen was what type of floors they would have. Will wanted carpet everywhere but the kitchen and bathrooms, but Nico shut that idea down. He'd rather sweep hardwood floors than vacuum that much carpet. He won the argument because for the first few years of their marriage, he'd be the one doing the majority of the housework while Will was at school.

"Is the kids sleepin'?" Will marks his page with a bookmark and sets his textbook on the coffee table.

"Yeah." Nico tugs the blanket away from Will and replaces its warmth with his body. He settles on Will's lap with his knees on either side of him. "Now, it's time for us to have some fun."

"Oh, yeah?" Will smirks. He runs a hand up Nico's side, sneaking under his loose T-shirt. "Whatcha thinkin'?"

"Something like this." Nico closes his eyes and leans toward Will. Before their lips can touch Nico's phone buzzes in his back pocket. "Ugh," he groans, dropping his head onto Will's shoulder.