3 || ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ B̶u̶l̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ⤾ ・°

"As years starts to go by each and every objects has started to become more helpful or futuristic, yet there's always one thing we cannot change about one particular object which is glass. We always have to be careful with any objects that are made from glass because it can be rather fragile or something that easily breaks and once I say that it kinda reminds me of us humans, we're not far from objects because we're just like glass in particular our heart is just like glass. There are times where we hand out hearts to those who we can trust with and just like glass once they drop it or not take care of it properly, it breaks. It's just the same as our feelings since one simple negative word can hurt us so much that there are times where we have to gather all those particular broken pieces and fix them up but we can never fix it. No matter how many times people apologize to us the damage has already been done and we can never fix those broken pieces, what we have to do is just clean those broken pieces and start a new journey without looking back." - Author.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Bullying is always something that's difficult to deal with and has been happening back then till now, it has never really stopped. There are times where it effected people so much that they couldn't handle it, some were too afraid to stand up from themselves and just let others hurt them.

For me there's nothing wrong with letting people sometimes be rude to you but never come to the point where you let them torture you or make your life miserable, no matter if it's physically or emotionally it is wrong. Your health is very important and letting people ruin it can cause alot of things.

- What is bullying?

• Bullying can often occur to kids some may experience getting called rude things or getting teased but it hurts the particular person that's the victim, it can happen in different types of forms such as threatening a person and aggressively dominate. These types of things can hurt the victim and cause alot of trauma depending on the situation, some can be too scared to defend themselves because they get threatened or they get manipulated even if they're not the wrong ones.

Over the years it has always been a problem since barely people stand up for themselves in these kinds of situation causing alot of impact to their health both physically and emotionally, that's why it's very important to always check up on people because you don't know what they're going through.

- What can you do if you're ever in this type is situation?

• It is recommended to seek the help you need or tell people who can stop this kind of situation to keep happening, you can also try to communicate with the person that is doing this to you if they didn't realize that it hurted you and if you ever wonder how to communicate it with them you can start by telling them how their actions have caused you some pain and you can handle it from that. If they ever threaten you do not be scared or do not be manipulated by their words since it'll just cause you to fear standing up for yourself, instead gather all your courage and stand up for yourself instead of listening to them.

After standing up for yourself it is your current decision to forgive the people who have bullied you, it really depends on the situation but for me I'd recommend forgiving them in order for you to keep moving forward and not look back from the past anymore or in order for the experience to not cause you any pain anymore.

- What can I do in order for me to heal or move on from such experience and avoid this kinds of things from happening?

Here are the things that you can do for you to move on from such an experience, these things are based on my own experience and I'm not a professional. Bullying cannot be avoided since it's in peoples own mindset towards things but there are also things that can help you from people pushing their limits towards you: