4 || ⌇🌷 ♡̷̷ Motivación ʹˎ-

•Motivation~

" Don't settle for less, when you can do the best." - Author~

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

~ Questions with answers 🐇

-What is motivation?

For me motivation is something that helps us or gives us strength at the toughest times when trying to achieve our goals/dreams, motivation can be found even at the darkest times and it is an form of feeling that inspires us. As long as we have motivation or we're motivated whe can make the most impossible things possible and we can use it to inspire others who are close to giving up.

- What are the benefits of being motivated?

Being motivated is very important, why exactly? Being motivated can help us do alot of things including important things, if we're not motivated we wouldn't be able to do things such as chores, studying and many more!

Some people might hate doing those kind of things but I think that as long as you're motivated you'll enjoy or be chill about it, we wouldn't be too far where we started off without the MOTIVATION that was given to us.

Without motivation I think that we wouldn't feel like wanting to achieve the goals we want and we won't have any strength during our toughest times causing us to have several bad thoughts, some people might find it difficult to find motivation into things but I'm here to help!

- Where can we exactly find motivation?

• Role models, We can find Motivation in people that we adore such as parents/families, friends, celebrities, authors and more! Sometimes people's world and actions can help us feel motivated or want to do the same.

Our parents are one of the people that helps us during our toughest times, some people might not relate about that but I think that our parents are the best people we can talk to, why exactly? Well our parents have went through alot since they used to live in such a non improved environment while we people that are born around 20's have things that helps us in alot of ways such as technologies.

Them going through alot of problems throughout the years of them growing and taking care of us are great inspiration since it shows us that no matter how hard things is we have to stay strong for people we care about and for our own goals! Talking to them and asking them advices can probably help you alot since they've had alot of experiences and who knows if they have been in the same situation as you have.

"We mothers stand still so our daughters can look back to see how far they've come." - Barbie movie 2023

• Books, Some people might relate to this especially the people who loves to read. There are tons of books that have different types of topics such as mental health and more, those books can brings us inspiration and tips because they share their experiences or opens our mind even more.

I think that books are one of the best creations since it's something that we can preserve or bring with us to read in different kinds of places and time, it helps other people to read such a creation and bring them Motivation or inspiration.

I think that books can have benefits other than inspiration and motivation, it can helps us to be more perceptive in different kinds of situation or brings us different types of morals to learn especially on story books! Some people nowdays aren't really open minded and they don't seem to understand others to the fact they judge others just base of what they see and not the situation those people are in, reading books that has good morals and shows us different perceptives can help people to be more understandable.