Characters

Characters:
- Salvatore Smith : Father, 56 years old. 3rd generation of Italian migrant from his grandfather, American from his grandmother. His father took his grandmother's name to facilitate the business in the US. CEO of Smith&Sons, a conglomerate that manages multiples companies, with legal and illegal businesses. His 1st wife, his eldest son's mother, Catherine Pratt, divorced him after giving birth. His 2nd wife, mother of his other sons, died 12 years ago in a car accident.

- Gabriel Smith: Eldest son, 29 years old. Co-CEO of the conglomerate. In charge of the illegal businesses. His family is his priority.

- Dante Smith: Second son, 27 years old. 2nd in command. He has an artistic side that helps him to express his emotions.

-Gianni Smith: Third son, 25 years old. Took after his grandfather job, in charge of the physical training of their men. Owner of several sports centers.

- Davide Smith: Fourth son, eldest twin, 19 years old. 1st year university student in business. He works for his brothers in spot missions. Short temper, he likes to party.

- Enzo Smith: Fifth son, youngest twin, 19 years old. 1st year university student in IT. He works for his brother in spot missions, mostly online, geek.

- Vito Smith: Sixth son, 18 years old, last year of high school. In training with Gianni to be his right-hand man. Short temper, he likes to fight and is very proud of his family's power.

- Suki Tanaka-Smith: 11 years old. 7th grade, middle school. She lives with her mother and didn't know about her father and half-brothers. Her mother is the illegitimate daughter of a Japanese Mafia Clan. 

-Fumiko Tanaka: 33 years old, Suki's mother. She was sent to the US to study. She met Salvatore Smith few months after his wife passed away. Their relationship lasted few weeks, merely a moment of recomfort for two lonely souls. When she found out that she was pregnant, she ran away from her family and hid.