Chapter 19 - Takeshiro Tanaka...

Davide: Who are you?

Takeshiro Tanaka: My name is Tanaka. My daughter was Fumiko Tanaka. I found out that she, unfortunately, passed away. (He showed not emotions.) I'm looking for her daughter...

Suki unintentionally stepped back at the old man's words. He said to be her mother's father? Why did he show up now? He was never present when Fumiko was alive, so why now? Stress was growing in her, her hands trembled.

Davide: Why now?

Takeshiro Tanaka: Circumstances made our encounter earlier impossible... but now, we are here, we are that child's family.

Vito: So, you expect of us to just give that kid to you?

Davide: (He looked at Suki with a smirk.) You heard him... you don't have anything to say to your... grandfather!

Suki: I... (He laughed.)

Davide: Even if I would love to see you disappear, not my father.

Vito: Too bad for us...

Takeshiro Tanaka: (In Japanese.) Little girl... Suki, that's your name, right? If your mother raised you well, you should show respect to an elder.

Davide: Speak English!

Kenshiro Tanaka: Please be respectful. (His tone was cold and menacing.) Suki Tanaka, why are you not greeting us appropriately?

Suki: (She looked down.) I am sorry... Nice... to meet you... (She succeed to say with a little voice and a long bow.)

Takeshiro Tanaka: Kenshiro is my eldest son.

Davide: Why your son has that killing vibe since he entered our house? You are not here to start a war with our family, right?

Takeshiro Tanaka: Not at all. I'm sure that we can find an agreement with your father regarding the child.

Davide asked Tanaka and his sons to take a seat, then Maria served drinks to the guests. She noticed that Suki was uncomfortable. The middle-aged woman was hoping to see Salvatore coming home soon. She was worried for the little girl.

The ambiance in the living room was awkward and when Enzo came downstairs, just awaken, it became even more weird.

Enzo: Who the hell are those guys?

Davide: Her family... apparently... ready to say goodbye to her? (He smirked while looking at the little girl who was playing with her hands nervously.)

Enzo: Are you fu** kidding me?! Where is Dad?

Davide: On his way...

Kenshiro Tanaka: (In Japanese.) Those American, so vulgar... 

Suki didn't look at the Japanese man when he said that. Davide glared at him for talking in his language once again. Enzo took out his phone and went to the kitchen. He needed to know where his father and brothers were. And the answer arrived quickly, they were entering the long alley of the propriety.

One minute later, loud steps were heard. Suki stood up when she saw her father entering the living room. Gabriel was just behind him, and he directly went near her. He saw her eyes' expression, and he didn't like it. They were showing fear and sadness. He looked at her and his gaze was enough to tell her that everything is going to be fine.