Chapter 15: Puberty Problems

This takes place two years or so after chapter 14

It has been two years since Luca's parents divorced and Lorenzo went to jail. Daniela has been working two jobs; the first one being at a thrift shop and the second one being at a Laundromat.

Luca is now 16 years old and helps his mother out financially by working at the laundromat and helping out with some of the bills if needed. He enjoys his job and enjoys working in general. He looks different than when he was 14.

His wavy hair is slightly below his shoulders and is streaked honey blonde. Both of his ears are pierced and on one ear he has two earrings.

He also got his tongue pierced as well as his navel. He wanted to get his eyebrow pierced as well as his nose, but he wasn't quite sure if he was ready to go that far with body modifications yet.

He already felt as though he went extreme when he got a tramp stamp of a purple tribal butterfly on his lower back. He doesn't regret it, he just wasn't used to having something so permanent. His style is now more preppy than when he was younger and likes to mix his feminine style with bits of masculine things so he feels true to himself.

Due to the fact Luca is intersex, he has slightly feminine curves about his body and women's clothes flattered his hips and waist.

That was why he started dressing feminine in the first place because he discovered that most of the women's clothes fit better on his body than the body type clothing for men like his boyfriend, Alberto wore.

It all started when Laurel took both of them clothing shopping for school when he was 14.

He already dressed preppy but he really did after he discovered how women's clothes fit his body.

At first, he was afraid that Alberto would not like the fact that he wanted to wear more girly things, but he was definitely wrong!

He was super surprised at Alberto's response when he called him to the changing room to ask him for his opinion on the purple cropped tank top that slightly showed his belly and hip hugger jeans he put on.

Alberto's look on his face was priceless.

He couldn't stop looking at how well the clothes fit on Luca's body and Luca knew straight up when he had a pensive look on his face and looked intently at something, he was definitely taking interest in what he saw. It was almost like he was in a daze when he looked at Luca.

When Luca asked Alberto what he thought about the outfit he had on, Alberto got a grin on his face and he blushed as he looked at Luca. He said that he really liked how the outfit looked on him and that he looked really nice. Not just nice, but REALLY nice. He asked him what his opinion was on him wearing things like this more often and Alberto said he thought it was a great idea as long as it made him feel good about himself.

Luca was shocked. He told Alberto he didn't think he would accept his wearing girls clothes, but Alberto smiled and said that he didn't care what he wore. He loved him for him and that was what mattered.

From that day forward, Luca continued to dress girly and preppy.

Alberto would buy him cute outfits from time to time to show his support. That made Luca feel so special and loved.

And as for Alberto, Alberto is now 17 and is as tall as a giant. He is 6 foot 3 and very handsome.

His hair is long and down to the middle of his back and he has a full mustache and goatee.

He got his ears and nose pierced as a gift for his 16th birthday and feels it really enhances his emo goth style that he completely embraces, more so than when he was 14.