CHAPTER 2

He turned around from steps and started to walk towards another side making Sri cry more in fear..

Ashok closed his eyes in irritation,.

Ashok: edhukku ipdi oppari vachutu irukka?

Sri mumbled something but he couldn't hear her...

Ashok: kekkala saththama pesu..

Sri: bayama irukku...

Ashok: edhukku ?

Sri: adhu...

Before she say anything they reached mini hospital Inside college... He went inside and placed her on bed carefully not to hurt her...

Sri was still clutching his tshirt in tight grip...He looked at her hands .. she removed it immediately...

at the same time nurse came inside and saw Ashok & Sri,

Nurse: ennachu?

Ashok: kaal sulikiruchu...

Nurse: oh...

Nurse lifted sri's skirt a little making Sri looked at Ashok but he is already looking away from them...

Nurse pressed specific part and asked,

Nurse: is it paining?

Sri shook her head as no

Nurse: Inga?

She pressed another part making Sri hiss in pain...

Sri: ishh..  konja..

Nurse pressed another sore part making Sri cry in pain...

Nurse: idho Inga ..

Sri: ah... Valikkudhu...

Ashok got angry and shouted at nurse,

Ashok: don't you have any sense? Ava dha valikkudhu nu solralla ....

Nurse jumped in fear seeing his anger and took an ointment and gave it to Sri ..

Nurse: onnula chinna sulukku dha.   Indha ointment ah potta rendu naala sari aagidum... Apram romba pain irundha indha tablet pottukonga...

Sri nodded her head and nurse rushed outside immediately in fear ..

Sri looked at Ashok with wide eyes... Tears were flowing on her cheeks along with her kajal...

Ashok went near her and tried touch her cheeks but she backed away in fear Making him irritated ..

He grabbed her good leg and pulled her towards him... Sri shocked at his sudden behaviour....

He took ointment from her hands and started to apply it on her sore legs carefully... All the time Sri looked at him with wide eyes...

After applying ointment, he took a tablet and gave it to her... but she shook her head as no... so grabbed her cheeks and squeezed it making her open her mouth... so put tablet and water and closed her mouth and nose making her swallow it...

He took his kerchief and started to wipe her smudged kajal , her tears and her face...

Suddenly they heard footsteps... So he gave kerchief to her and took a step back away from her and left the room by second door... Sri saw it's meenu and reru..

Reru: Sri... Ennachu di?

Sri: kaal sulikiduthu ..

Meenu: ippo paravalaya?

Sri: ointment, tablet kuduthurukka...

Reru: mm.. idhukkku dha indha paatti dress ah podadhannu solra..  atleast salwar pottu ko di ..