CHAPTER 16

Ashok dragged crying Sri outside of the party hall to his private room in college...  Sri was struggling against his hold but no use....

Sri: kayya vidungo... yen ipdi pandrel... ungala paathavey nekku bayamah irukku... vidungo ..

He pushed her inside room and locked the door...

Sri: enna pandrel...

She tried to open the door but he pushed her to wall and trapped her inbetween his arms... she closed her eyes when he leaned towards her...

Ashok: ulla sonnadhu avangalukku mattum illa... unakku seththu dha... you are mine... only fucking mine... ok?

Sri opened her mouth to say something but he stopped her before that,

Ashok: na unta permission kekkala ... just accept it..  you don't have any choice...

Sri: Naa ungalukku enna Panna? Yen Naa? College la ellarum ungalukku pombanattina pidikkadhu nu solra... apram yen Naa mattum...

Ashok: adhaan d therila... un vidhi oh ennamo enta maatita... Naa nimmadhiya thoongi oru vaaram aachu... ellam unnala dha ..  kanna mooduna idho indha rendu gundu bulb kannu vandhu en kannu munnadi nikidhu...

Sri: Naa padikirakku dha Inga vandhurukka .. indha love la vendam...

Ashok: ah.. nee padikka vandhurukka Naa ovvoru ponna love panna vandhurukka apdi dhana?

Sri: Naa apdi sollala... yen ipdi ellathayum thappa eduthukurel?

Ashok: nee dha sonna... nee sonnadhukku vera enna meaning?

Sri: please idhellam vendamey ... Naa padikkanum. 

Ashok; padi ... yaar unna padikka vendam nu sonna?

Sri: namma friends ah irukalam ?

He fisted his hands and closed his eyes and punched the wall beside her head making her flinched and started to cry more ...

Ashok: arivunnu onnu unakku irukka illaya? Enakku unna kalyanam panikkanum solitu irukka... friends ah irukalam ah nnu kekura?

Sri: illa... Naa...

Ashok: vaaya moodu pesadha...

She closed her mouth and looked at him with wide eyes... he groaned and placed his forehead on her shoulder...

Ashok: yendi enna purinjuka maatra? Enakku oru vishayam sollu... indha oru vaarathula... oru mani neram aachu en ninappu illa ma nee irundhurukiya?

Sri looked down because he is right... she couldn't forget him but she didn't want to accept it...

Ashok: enna thavara vera yaarachu unna kiss panirundhalo illa thottrundhalo... nee un paatita sollama irundhurupiya?

Sri didn't have any answers for his question .. so she kept mum..

Ashok: see... you also love me di maami .. just accept it ... just let it go...

He gripped her waist and pulled her towards him she fisted his shirt and looked at him with wide eyes...

He whispered against her lips....

Ashok: you became my drug di maami ... i just want you beside me in my bed everyday...

He leaned towards her ear and whispered,

Ashok: without any clothes and hugging me tightly while my fingers and mouth pleasuring you...

She gasped hearing his vulgar language and looked at him with wide eyes... he pulled her more towards him and pressed himself on her and whispered..

Ashok: i will fuck you like a beast without mercy while you scream my name like your life depended on me...