CHAPTER 13

Ashok: sooda irukku paaththu kudi...

Sri took glass from Ashok and sipped a little and scrunched her face ...

Sri: quak... kasakuradhu...

Ashok: apdi dha pinna marundhu enna inikkum ah?  Olunga kudi. .

Sri: nekku vena...

Ashok: ippo nee idha kudikkala apram naa enna pannuvanu enakkey theriyadhu..  kudi ..

Sri pouted at him but he sqeezed her cheeks and made her drink medicine...

Sri: ahh ... sutruchu... ah...

Ashok: iru ... iru... iru...

But Sri continued to scream....

Sri: ahhh.. ish.. ah...

Ashok: kaththadha d...

But she continued to scream making him crash his lips on hers to shut her up...  sri's eyes widened and she fisted his shirt ...

He closed his eyes and started to explore her mouth and started to suck her tongue to ease her pain... He stopped after sometime and looked at her with smile...

Ashok: pain paravalaya di?

She didn't said anything but turned her back and layed down and closed her face with blanket...

He chuckled at her reaction and layed down beside her and encircled his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly...

She tried to escape from his grip but couldn't so she slept in tired... Ashok was caressing sri's hair and looking at her sleeping figure.. 

He is dipping cloth in water and placed it on her forehead to reduce temperature...

Suddenly he heard door knocking sound... he rolled his eyes knowing who's that...

He placed her on bed carefully and went to open the door... when he opened the door, he saw Dina Agni rajiv standing there with wide eyes...

Rajiv peaked inside and looked here and there..

Ashok: aduthavanga veetukulla enna da etti paakura?

Rajiv: illa... paatti innuma unna seruppala adikama irukaanga...

Ashok: Avanga veetula illa... Naa vandhadhu avangalukku theriyadhu...

Dina: dei sonna kelu vaa polaamm..

Ashok: avalukku innum temperature reduce aagala aanonayum vara.. neenga ponga...

Agni: dei idhu agraharam matuma nu vai thodappa kattayoda oru kumbal ey thorathum .. vaa..

Ashok: Naa varala ..

Rajiv: Ada yaaru da ivan edho maruvetukku vandha maapla maari Adam pidikkiran..  thoonkunga da Ivana ..

Ashok: dei vena .. olunga poirunga.. illa avlotha...

Dina: ivan ipdi sonna kekka maatan thookunga da ...

They carried protested Ashok from there...
_____

At evening,

Meenu & reru came there to check on Sri...

Meenu: paatti... Srikku epdi irukku?

Vaidhegi: paravalla d.. paavam kolandha naa velila pona nerathula kashayam laa pottu kudichurukka...

Meenu & reru looked at Sri with narrowed eyes...

Reru: indha naai apdilaam pannanadhey...

Meenu: adhaan enakku purila .. iru paapom...