CHAPTER 15

Before that guy came near Sri Ashok sat down beside Sri and encircled his hands around her waist..

Sri jerked and tried to push his hands but he Glared at her to stay still... seeing ashok that boy turned his way and went from there..

Sri: vidungo...

She tried to push his hands but he gripped her tightly...

Ashok: party ku vandha straight ah enta varanum nu theriyadha? Enna dhairiyathula thaniya utkaandhurukka?

Sri: vidungo...

She started crying and Ashok closed his eyes in anger and placed his forehead on her shoulder...

Ashok: alugadha .. alugadha... ALUGADHA...

Hearing his shout she started to cry more... he got more angry and left from there... leaving sobbing Sri..

________

Dina was running in corridor and meenu was chasing him ,

Meenu: nillu da mundam ..

Dina: nikka mattaney ... ninna nee adippa...

Meenu: nee nikkala naalu adipan da .. 

She took her slipper and thrrw it on him but he escaped from it ..

Dina: oditanla...

Meenu: aatama aadra.. iru ... ahhh..

She slipped seeing that Dina rushed towards her to hold her but she caught him ears...

Meenu: aattama da aadra.. ah... adheppadi manam nilluna nikkadhu di ah? Ah...

She twisted his ears making him shout...

Dina: aai . Vidri..vidri.. summa di...

Meenu: dho.. paaru.. therinjo theriyamalo . Nee enta vandhu Sikki ta... olunga un vaala surutti vachutu iru..  illa.. moththam ah narukiruva.. jaakradha..

Dina: enna di miratura.. ivlo strict ah ? idhellam sari pattu varadhu..

Meenu: adhellaam sri veetla vachu enna kiss pannila adhukku munnadi yosichurukanum.. dho paaru ya... enna paaththa kannum enna kiss panna indha vaayum vera yaartayum poga koodadhu.. pochu..

Dina raised his eyebrows and asked,

Dina: pochuna?

Meenu: acid oothiruva.. jaakradha...

She kicked his buttocks and turned around to leave but Dina pulled her towards him and crashed his lips on hers..

A pair of eyes saw it with rage ...
______

Prita: polaam Agni..

Agni: iru di.. Ivana kollama Naa vara Matta...

Prita fisted his shirt and whispered again,

Prita: polaam please...

At the same time reru came there and saw Agni hugging someone...

Reru : yaara katti pidichutu nikiraan.. Ivana inikku...

She went near him and saw it's prita and she's also crying..

Reru: prita ? Ennadi aachu?

Leaving Agni prita Hugged reru tightly... reru patted her back and followed agni's gaze and saw the scenario..

Rajiv & some girl kissing..

Reru: Ada paavi.. Ivana appavinu ninachaney... Agni adichu Avan moonjiya odaikkama.. enna da paathutu irukka..

Prita: Apram pesikkalaa ippo polaa enakku pudikkala...

Reru: Agni poi en car edu... en veetukku Naa prita va kootitu pora ...

Agni: theva illa Ava en apartment la stay pannatum.. un Hitler appata laam avalaala irukka mudiyadhu..

Reru: engappa oorla illa da.. vara one month aagum.. naanum en amma mattum dha...

Agni: apo sari..

They turned around but prita was not there.. making both of them panicked..
______

Rajiv came out of shock and pushed nandhini and slapped her hardly making her look at him with wide eyes...

Nandhini: raj..

Rajiv: vaaya moodu... how could you?

Nandhini: raj ... i love....

Rajiv: mairu..  Naa prita va dha chinna vayasula irundhey love pandrannu unakku theriyum la? Apram epdi ipdi ?

Nandhini: naanum dhaan da unna love pandra... adhaan.. epdi solradhu nu therila adhaan.. unna kiss...

Rajiv: naanum dha prita va love pandra onnu illa rendu illa.. pathinoru varusham ah .. ippo dhana sonna adhukkunu enakku solla theriyala nu avala iluththu vachu kiss kuduthuta irukaa... how could you steep so low?

Nandhini: oh... oru ponnu Inga kitta vandhu love sonna cheap ah irukku?

Rajiv: oru ponnu mudhalla vandhu love solradha Naa cheap nu sollala.. ippa oru kaariyam panniye adha sonna.. public park la chi.. i trusted you nandhini... idha yaarachu paathurundha ? Enna thappa ninaikka maatanga? Prita paathurundha.. ayyo..

Naandhini: already paathutaley..

Rajiv: what?

Nandhini: already un prita un friend Agni ellarum paathutu dha poirukaanga.. you have no choice to escape... you have to accept my love...

Rajiv: chi.. neeyellam oru ponna? Idho paaru ..  en prita enna yethukitaalu illainalu.. kadaisi varaikkum avala ninachutey irupaney thavira.. un pakka varuvannu nianikdha...

He took his phone and dialed prita's number but it's switched off... he took his bike and went to college to search for her.
_____

Sri was crying and wiping her eyes... she felt someone sat beside her.. she turned around to see a boy in her age..

She tried to distance from him but he moved closer to her... she stood from there to leave but he grabbed her hands...

"Enga odra?"

Sri: kaiyya vidungo..

"Vidalana enna pannuva?"

Sri: sonna kelungo.. unga nalladhukku dha solra..  kaiyya vidungo illa romba varuththa paduvel...

"Nalla ooththukuli Venna maari irundhutu... meratura? Apdi ena pannuva?"

Sri saw Ashok returning inside the party..

Sri: last warning kaiyya vidungo.. illa ...

"Illa....en.."

Before he finish his sentence a hard punch was landed on that boys cheeks... Sri scrunched her face and turned aside when that boy spit blood...

That boy turned around to see Ashok standing there with fisted hands and he turned towards Sri..

Sri: naandha sonnenla.. odirungo nu neenga dha kekkala..

That boy opened his mouth to say something but Ashok started to throw punches at him without gap...

Sri started to step back seeing him beating that boy Black and Blue.. 

Sri: eesawara...

She turned around to leave from there but before that Ashok grabbed her hands and dragged her to stage and took Mike...

Ashok: listen everyone... she ...

He pointed at Sri who is trying to hide behind him seeing whole crowd looking at her... but he grabbed her waist and pulled her beside him...

Ashok: she is mine..  only fucking mine... do you all hear me? She is my fiancee... soon to wife.. so stay away from her... if you mess with her you have to answer for my fist mind it.. it's my last warning next time.. thalakeela katti college marathula thonga vitruva...

Sri looking at Ashok with wide eyes and crying silently and thinking about how to escape from him...

Continued...