CHAPTER 36

Ashok felt like he couldn't breathe seeing the flat line on monitor... He stumbled on wall like a statue..

Dina: come on guys... Meenu cpr Pannu ..

Meenu: ah.. ah...

Before meenu do anything Ashok rushed towards Sri and titled her a. Little and took deep breath and blow inside her mouth..

He placed his hands on her chest and started to press ..

Ashok: come on...  come on d .. don't leave me like this.. please... Breathe please...

After giving 15 compression and he blows breath again and starts to do CPR...

Ashok: kanna thora d.. if you die I will follow you.. and Anga vandhu unna torcher pannuva..  kanna thora d .. unna vitta enakku vera yaaru d irukka..  please d moochu vidu di .. nee illana Naa anaadha d... Please d enna vittu pogadha d... Please...

Paati also came there and saw that and started to cry seeing them...

Ashok continued to pump and asked her to breathe for him...

Ashok: Inga paaru ippo mattum nee moochu vidala unna kondruvan d.. enna paththi theriyumla... Please d...

He clutched her hand tightly to his chest and started to cry loudly.... Everyone looking at him with pity...

No one know what to do... Dina came near Sri to close her face... All of sudden they heard a gasp and monitor starts to show life line making everyone relief and Ashok started to cry hugging her...

Agni: Ashok..  vaa... Avanga treatment pannatum..

Ashok; Naa vara Matta.. Naa vara Matta.

Dina: vidra ... Ingaye irukattum...

After one hour everyone settled in seat and sighed in relief...

Dina: mudinja varaikkum ellam paniyachu ashok... She's okay now but ..  oru 3 days kannu thorakka Matta..  you know that tablet started to mix with her blood... Indhalavukku kondu vandhadhey perusu da...

Ashok: en Sri ku edhum aagadhu... Ava thirumba enta vandhuruva... Enakku nambikka irukku...

He layed on her shoulder and whispered,

Ashok: Vandhuruvalla maami?

A tear left from sri's Left eyes making him cry more...

Paati: thambi...

Ashok: idha paarunga.. Sri oda paatinu unga mela enakku konjam mariyadha irukku adha keduthukaadhinga... Poirunga..

Paati didn't said anything but went out of the room...
______
Francis packing his necessities suddenly his phone started ringing and he saw caller ID it's his boss ..

Francis: boss...

Boss: enna da? Ennachu?

Francis: maatikitom boss.. Sri vesham kuduchuta.. Ashok tension aagi Bhai ku call panirukaan...

Boss: oru velaya unnala urupadiya seyya mudiyadhula? Atleast Ava body aachu eduthutu vaa... If we can't make money by selling her atleast we can sell her body parts.. she's a universal donor too.. it's a double damaka for us ..

Francis: but boss adhu romba risk boss..

Boss: risk paaththu field la namma irangala sonna nerathula sarakku polana market la namma pauvusu poirum.. vandha Ava body oda vaa.. illa.. Naa unna body aaki anupiruva becareful...

Francis: o.. okay b...oss..

Francis cutted the call and closed his eyes in frustration... He called another person and said,