CHAPTER 7

Dina: enna ley nakkudhu inga?

Ashok Glared at Dina and smacked his head...

Dina: edhukku da naaye adicha?

Ashok: nalla chance ah keduththu vittutye da..   unnala oru kiss pochu...

Dina: edheyyyyy... Ada paavi enna da panna andha kolandhaya?

Ashok: enga panna vitta lusu payyale... Chi thallu...

Dina looked at Ashok and mumbled...

Dina: enakku ennamo maami ivanta maatuna maari theriyala ... Ivan dha maami ta vasama maatikitaannu ninaikira... Sari namma vandha velaya paapom...
______

Ashok searched for Sri and saw her standing near well and it's raining outside.... He went near her and saw her breathing hardly...

He grabbed her hands and dragged her from there to his car

Sri: vidungo..  enna pandrel... Vidungo..

But he didn't listen to her but dragged her to his car and pushed her inside and locked the door...

Sri: enna pandrel vidungo...

Sri knocked window and tried to ope  door but couldn't... He sat in passenger seat and looked at her..

She pressed herself to door and looking at him with wide eyes... But his eyes only followed the water droplets that dripping from her hair and smoothly rolled on her chubby cheeks and crossed her neck and rolled inside her pallu...

He looked at her eyes which is filled with a mixture of innocence, fear and some of other thing? Is that s
Desire? Love?

He tried to touch her cheeks but she closed her eyes and turned her face aside..

When his hands touched her cheeks she felt a surge of electricity passed through her body...

Ennullae ennullae
Pala minnal ezhum neram...

He encircled his other hands encircled around her waist and pulled pulled her towards his lap...

She gasped and fisted his shoulders and looked at him with wide eyes..

Engengo engengo
En ennam pogum thooram..

Both of them breathing heavily and looking at each other with wide eyes...

Naan mei maranthu maara
Orr vaarthai illai koora

  he inserted his hands inside her saree and traced her bare waist making her gasp and buried her face in his neck...

Ethuvo mogam………