Chapter two.

Giselle lead Mia to her new room and said to her daughter Open. Mia opened her eyes and gasped in awe it's beautiful Mom. I may have gotten a little carried away Giselle replied. Mom Mia said I Love princess and fairy tales and I love my room. I love you Mom Mia said as she hugged Giselle. Giselle pulled away and said to Mia I'm sorry you had to break up with Ryan. How'd you find out about that? Mia interrupted. Giselle looked down as she spoke Morgan told me. before Mia could reply  both Mia and Giselle heard a commotion from across the hall. Giselle went to see what had caused the commotion Mia trailing behind her. Apparently there had been an electrical mishap in Morgan's room. Morgan glanced at Giselle and said sarcastically oh look it's little miss believes princesses are real and her little sidekick Morgan said as she glanced behind Giselle to see Mia. Giselle turned and also saw Mia. Mom? Mia said as Giselle looked at her oldest daughter and said yes Mia? Can you take me to visit Andalasia one day? Of course Mia Giselle replied as Mia Glared at Morgan. But quickly put a fake smile on as Giselle turned to look at her. Mom Morgan said Mia Glared at me. Oh um Morgan that might be because I told Mia that you told me that she broke up with Ryan. It's 100 percent because you told mom that I  broke up with Ryan. I specifically asked you not to tell Mom. Must have slipped my mind Morgan said with a smirk that said she'd told Giselle about Mia breaking up with Ryan on purpose. Mia glared at Morgan one last time  before promptly storming off to her new room.