Chapter five.

Mia stared at a photo of her and her longtime boyfriend Ryan on her phone tears welling up in the 15 year olds eyes. Mia Sighed she and Ryan had been so in love what had gone wrong between them? Mia's bedroom once again faded away replaced by her old School. Ryan was there holding her hand Mia watched as Ryan pulled her closer to him and she and Ryan Kissed. The memory faded away replaced by a new one. Mia and Ryan were walking down the hallway hand in Hand as Mia texted her mom on her phone. Mia what do you want to do for our anniversary? I don't know Ryan but I know whatever you do for our anniversary will be just as wonderful as you. Ryan looked at Mia I'm so proud of the fact that I'm the boyfriend of someone as pretty as you Mia. And I'm proud that I'm the girlfriend of someone as handsome as You Ryan Mia Replied. We'll be together forever right Ryan? Mia it's you and Me what could possibly happen to Break us up Ryan Replied. Mia Sighed and bit her lip yeah what could possibly break us up? Ryan? Mia said. Yes Mia? Mia closed her eyes and said I'm moving away. What? Ryan said shocked. How could you Mia? You promised we'd be together forever. And we will be Mia replied. No Mia Ryan said letting go of her hand there is no we Anymore. Mia Ryan are you breaking up with me? Yes I am Mia Ryan said as he placed the ring Mia had given him in her palm. All Mia could do was Watch helplessly as Ryan Walked away from Her permanently. Mia broke down and cried. Mia watched as the hallway faded away and she found herself sitting on her bed back in her bedroom.