Chapter four.

The following morning Giselle knocked on Mia's door causing Mia to stir awake Mia opened the door rubbing the sleep from her eyes and said good morning Mom. Good morning Mia Giselle replied ready for your first day at your new high school? That's today? Mia replied. Yes that's today Giselle replied now get dressed. Okay Mom Mia said as Giselle closed the door. Mia sighed as a gleam appeared in her eyes. Mia went to her closet and pulled out a sparkling gold dress. Mia sighed as her bedroom disappeared replaced by a memory from when she was 3. 3 year oldMia was wandering the streets of New York lost afraid and Lonely. 3 year old Mia stopped and curled up on a park bench quickly falling asleep. Robert and Giselle were walking by and saw the 3 year old girl sleeping on the park bench. Giselle nudged Robert and motioned toward the 3 year old girl. Poor girl she's lost afraid and lonely can't we show her some kindness Robert? She's only 3. Oh there's no way we're leaving a 3 year old girl on a park bench than Robert replied walking over to the bench and picking up the 3 year old girl. What's her Name Robert? Giselle asked. Mia Robert replied her name is Mia. The memory faded away and Mia found herself standing in her bedroom again. Mom Mia Called yes Mia? Giselle called back. Thank you for taking me in. You're welcome Mia.