Chapter seven.

Mia's eyes snapped open. Mia sat up in bed Confused why was she in her sparkling gold dress? Mia reached for her phone to look at what day it was and noticed for some strange reason she also wore a tiara on her head. Ah Princess Mia you're awake an unfamiliar voice said. And I see you're already dressed. I'm sorry Princess what sort of prank is this? Is Morgan behind this? What are you talking about Princess Mia? Have you forgot you're the daughter of the king and Queen. Right Mia said and who are the King and Queen may I ask? Oh Mia you don't remember it's queen Mal and King Ben. I'm sorry what!??????????? But I'm the daughter of Giselle and Robert Phillip. No Mia you're not you're the daughter of queen Mal and King Ben Giselle and Robert adopted you after Queen Mal and King Ben Lost You Princess Mia. What? So Queen Mal and King Ben are my real Parents? Yes they're your real parents Princess Mia. May I ask what your name is? Mia said. The women giggled silly Mia I'm your Auntie Evie. My mom's best friend Mia muttered under her breath. Are you okay Mia? You're acting weird. I'm fine Aunt Evie Mia replied. Mia there's a ball tonight to celebrate your crowning as Princess of auradon you're expected to make an appearance and say a speech before your Crowned as Princess. You Have a lot to do Before tonight Princess Mia. Okay Aunt Evie better leave me to it than.