Chapter six is Mia a Disney Princess?

Mia Phillip without a doubt had everything a real Disney princess would have a kind heart helpful animal friends and a secret desire for her own happily ever after. But was Mia a real Disney Princess? The simple answer no Mia Phillip is not a real Disney princess the teenage girl simply had a kind heart. Mia was kind to everyone she met from Family to Friends to even complete strangers yes that sometimes got Mia into trouble and yes it Made Mia a bit naive. But when it came down to it Mia knew how to hold her own in a fight especially if it was her family's safety and happiness at risk. Mia would do anything to protect her family in Fact Mia was basically the glue that held her Family together without Mia her family would fall Apart. Mia's relationship with her boyfriend Ryan seemed to have been a picture perfect high school Relationship but under the Surface Mia was Only perfect because she had to be Mia had to be the perfect Daughter it was the Same with Ryan Mia had to be the perfect Girlfriend. Mia had to be perfect because she was afraid that if she stopped being Perfect her mom Giselle wouldn't love her Anymore. So Mia built walls around herself and put up a perfect facade every day. But how much longer would it be before Mia's perfect facade crumbled?