Curious

(Jimin give Jungkook a warm coffee and asks the reasons for his being there)

JUNGKOOK: Actually I'm here for a business purpose. I need you to be my brand ambassador for our new collection. It will help you to promote your company.

(The room becomes tight-lipped for some moment and then Jimin starts to speak.)

JIMIN: I will agree but you have to make my wife an ambassador for your new collection.

JUNGKOOK: No!! I can't. She is not perfect for being a model for my new collection.

(Jungkook becomes furious at his proposal where jimin smiles at his temper and burns a cigarette)

JIMIN: If you agree my company will give your company a great share...I will make this a deal buddy!!

(Jungkook gives him a long glance as he calculates the deal and at last he says.

"OKAY, I AGREE"

(Both of them shakes hand and Jungkook gets out of his house and drive away. Jimin knows very well that Jungkook is in great anger but can't show him)

JIMIN POV
"Ahhhhhhh!!!!"
(How dare he insult my wife like this. If he were not my friend I would destroy his career totally. He has a raw ego of perfection but don't worry jungkook I will indeed crush your ego completely.)

(I need to calm down. It would be best to meet y/n and it will help me to be in a happy mood.)

(Jimin puts the coffee cup and leaves the room with the car key)

Y/N POV
(As usual, when the morning came I woke up and ran for my college classes. It's really boring. But whenever I think about the proposal I feel immense happiness. I also share my story with my colleagues on the phone. They wished me well. But my reverie broke when I heard the sound of horn behind me. I turn back and it's Jimin's car. My heart starts beating fast. How does he know I'm here!!!)

(Jimin gets out of the car and walks to her)

JIMIN: Why don't you inform me that you are going to college?!! I'm your would-be husband.

Y/N: (In sign language) Calm down... I'm sorry.
(Jimin look at her and hug her tightly. Then drag her to his car's passenger seat then and she sits.)

(Within a few minutes they reach the destination.)

JIMIN: After classes just call me. Okay?!

(y/N nodded her head then brought out of the car to stroll to the college building)

(Jimin drive out of his car to the company of Jungkook. At the reception, he tells the staff to inform Jungkook that he is there to meet him. As usual, the staff did as he said and within a few junctures, the staff took him to the Jungkook's cabinet. Without knocking he enters the room where Jungkook is smoking.)

JIMIN: I'm here for contract signing up.

(Jungkook exhale the smoke and turn to him.)

JUNGKOOK: Sit. Would you like to drink?!!
JIMIN: No Thanks!!

(Jungkook takes a sit and him in hand. Over the papers to him. Jungkook opens the envelope to see the contract. Jungkook started clenching his jaw in wrath. But he has no way to deny him cause Jimin promised him to give him a share.)

(Jungkook takes the pen and signs on it. Jimin smiles internally at seeing him)

JIMIN: Thank you.
JUNGKOOK: Send your wife to the studio at 5 a.m.

(Jimin gets out of the cabinet and building then drives out. He has to pick y/n up so he directly reaches her university.)

(y/n gets out of the building and sees Jimin is waiting for her. A pure smile plaster on her lips. He was facing the back to her so she covers his eyes with her hands)

(Jimin start smiling cause he knows who will be. He turns back and hugs y/n tightly.)

(y/n starts giggling. The scent of her gives him eternal peace so he kisses her cheeks and forehead in love)

JIMIN: I love you dear.

(They both drive out of the place)

JUNGKOOK POV
(Just wait and watch you little piece of shit. How dare you trap my friend into your cage with sweet talk. Tomorrow will be my day. You are just a attention seeker. Let's see what magic you have in you y/n)

(Here Jimin takes y/n to a coffee shop. They both spent time with each other, talking about our day and at last spending much time, we both go back to our home.)