Surprise

Everyone is shouting.. both bride and groom received a gift which is unexpected.
Y/n was smiling when something dig on jimin's chest which cause excessive bleeding.

Y/n become blank...her heart stop beating. She forget to breathe to see her husband bleeding rapidly. Invited people are hustling and busting. Everyone try to save their own life where y/n hold him on his lap... she couldn't process anything. Both parents try to call the guard and arrange  an ambulance but y/n is numb and zone out already. Guards try to protect them. Some of their invited business man are trying to help them out but a sudden voice make them stop in their way.

"STOP OR ELSE I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU"

Y/n already see the source of the problem. She couldn't calculate the reason to shoot jimin.

Everyone stop in their position and stay quiet. The tuking sound of boots are rich to walk. The steps reach the destination where you/n sitting & silently crying. Jimin is breathing heavily. The black smoothie tuxedo pant folding showing the visible proportions of knee.....JUNGKOOK smiling to him.

And said,"Hey buddy

And said,
"Hey buddy... you know i don't like when someone try to steal my property...then why"

Y/n was clueless her expression steal the stared of jungkook from jimin.

JUNGKOOK: I know jimin didn't tell you..let me explain.

He lean close to her neck where the rich smell of vanilla is hugging her skin. He suck the cologne in a deep breath which is the best way to trigger his wild desires. He start to speak,

"Do you remember the mask man?!"

Y/n clutches her breath in the lungs...the heart beat she can hear is louder than anything. The dark past start picturing front of her eyes.

JUNGKOOK: so let's get into the point. I want my property back at. any. cost.

He stop his eyes while mentioning about his rights.

JIMIN: ju...kook.... Pls..le...leave her...alone.. I will gi...ve you mon...eyy.

He try to lift up his body to make the clear statement. Meanwhile her both law protecting y/n from his cursed eye.

JUNGKOOK: Guard tie them.

Guards generate their walk to them with rope to tie them. Where jungkook throw y/n on his shoulder. She starts fighting but front of him she is nothing. She start crying vigorously. She understands what type of property he mentioned. She finally realizes the obsessed mask man was he. Jimin crying..regretting..try to catch him but the condition is not good that he can stop them.

JUNGKOOK: say goodbye to your parents Red.

She wants to scream but God steal her voice to make her suffer perfectly. He gets out and put her in his Mercedes. He bend down to see her face, has a creepy smile on his face imagining the frame of the new couple on the big wall.