Gift

Its the day where everyone is in a hustle mode. Jimin's parents are directing the maids to manage the work properly. Everyone in the house is busy to organize the wedding in a great way. Jimin is not in home due to some of work in the hall he booked for marriage. He is lil bit busy. Y/n is in the room. Her parents are already came over. Her parents are on the ground floor with Jimin's parents. Y/n was worried about their relationship as they are from other culture but in love the respect is the leader to connect any culture with others. Her parents are helping the other to complete the task.

Y/N POV
(Its a day i was never thought about... i always thought that Im incapable to marry someone and live a good life. But jimin proved that im acceptable. Im really happy but as well as im nervous. Maybe I can't forget about what happened to me in past month. But...who was the person.. why he kidnapped me?!!! Many questions are dancing in my mind but I try to normalize the dark past. As Im gonna be the wife of this family, im forbidden to deal with any home chores. Jimin doesn't want me to do home chores. They really treat me like a queen. Im finally happy to be someone's special.)

TIME SKIP
The final hour of dream wedding is walking towards the stage where both bride and groom will take the final vows. Jimin is too nervous but also happy to think about y/n as his better half. Jimin can't divert his mind to any other subject. He wants this marriage to be done ASAP. His guards are  highly attentive. Only family members and few other people are only invited. Other side y/n is taking pictures with in laws and her own mother and father. Everyone is very happy for them.

Jimin:

Now the time when jimin is on the stage to take the hand of y/n who is standing behind the big wooden door to enter with his father

Now the time when jimin is on the stage to take the hand of y/n who is standing behind the big wooden door to enter with his father. Her father sobbing hard as his precious daughter will become someone's wife..she will change her name for ever. Y/n notice but didn't say anything due to nervousness. A sudden thud sound make the doors open and the white light touches the skin of y/n and his father who start walking on the stage. Every one is admiring the lady jimin chose for the lifetime. They becoming the witness of the beautiful process of make her his. The soft melodious music fulfilling the desire to make it like a dream.

 The soft melodious music fulfilling the desire to make it like a dream

JIMIN POV
(WTF... she is looking gorgeous in this dress... my mind stop working to see her in this way. The smile on her face, the glittering eyes, few strands of hair is complete the definition of beauty. Heart sink in an intense pain to realize that she is his wife. Im lucky to have a responsible, loving wife like her. She is my everything. I can see tears in my father in law's eye... i can understand how its feel.)

Y/n dress:

Y/n reach to jimin when her father give her hand to him and said,

"Son Im giving you my precious diamond to you. Please take care of her. And pls never give her pressure for doing anything against her concent."

JIMIN: Never dad... I will always love and support her.. she has full right to be herself. I will love her till death. I understand your feeling...giving own child to someone's hand is hard... whenever she will want to see you i will take her to you.

Y/n become the witness of beautiful conversation of father and son in law. Jimin also sobbing to see the affection and the respect he is giving to him.

Jimin's parents also sobbing to see the moment. Her father go back to the sit when jimin and y/n stand face to face. Both heart is beating in a rhythm.

PRIST: Mr. Park Jimin and Ms. Y/n is here to each other heart and tie in a marriage to the witness of God.

Mr. Park Jimin do you take Ms y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?
"Yes"
Ms. Y/n do you take Mr. Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband?
"Yes" (in sign language)

The cheering sound from everywhere is throwing the blessing to the new couple. But God maybe has another plan for both. The cheers become louder when he gets the beautiful gift from his close one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sᴏ ʜᴇʟʟᴏᴏᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ʙᴇᴇs 🐝🐝❤️
ᴄᴀɴ ʏou guess ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɢɪғᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀᴇᴄɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴ ғᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴏᴍ?!!!
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ʏᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ.. 😎