Precision

(It's a fresh morning. Jimin already told y/n about the photo shoot. As usual, at first, she denied but Jimin promised to be with her all the time. She agrees with the contract.)

(Jimin also informed his parents. But his father got angry with him because he is sponsoring y/n. His father and mother don't want her to be the victim of insults. They both know how Jungkook insulted y/n)

(Today Jimin decided to take y/n with him to his house to meet his parents. Y/n also happy to attend them.)

(y/n is a bit nervous. She knows Jungkook will insult her but there is a relief that jimin will go with her. Y/n video call Jimin's mother)

ON THE CALL
MOTHER: Hey, darling what are you doing?!!

Y/N: (in sign language) I'm fine. How are you?!! And what about uncle?

MOTHER: we are fine.. Listen dear, today if that Jungkook insult you just punch him.

(Jimin shout at his mother in a polite tone. Y/N start laughing...jimin held the call and start talking to y/n)

JIMIN: huh!!! Don't mind y/n. I will be there with you don't worry.

(y/n bobbed with smile)

JIMIN: okay... I'm coming to you... today you don't have to make food. Today I will handle everything.

Y/N: (in sign language) no no I'm ok..

JIMIN: I SAID I WILL COME TO U MEANS I'M COMING.

(Before y/n could say anything he cut the call.)

Y/N POV
(I'm so done with this man. I have so much time so I decided to take a bath. Jimin already has a duplicate key for my room so he can easily get into my room during my bath.)

(she takes her clothes and gets into the bathroom. Meanwhile jimin already parked his car in parking lot. He locked his car with the piping sound and started climbing the stairs. After the floor, he reaches her door with heavy breathing and presses the bell but there is no action from the other side.
Y/n hears the sound of the bell but unfortunately, she can't tell. After waiting for some Jimin realize that Y/n may be sleeping or doing something so he takes out his pair key to unlock the door. And with the chulching sound he open the door and see there is no one in room but he gets the sound from bathroom which is enough for him to understand that y/n is in the bathroom)

JIMIN: y/N, you don't have to hurry. I can wait.

(Hearing that y/n smile a lil from the bathroom and gets out the bathroom after being done with her things and sees Jimin is lying on the bed with his phone. But he is enough sensible to understand the presence of her. He gets up and see her with his full eye)

 He gets up and see her with his full eye)

JIMIN POV
(As I'm in the bedroom of her.. And she is in the bathroom... my demon mind was to see her with wet hair and towelled body. Thinking about the scenario I started smiling but I scold my denim side inside and start chanting God name to reduce my sin numbers. There is sweet smell in her bedroom.. Is it cause of room freshener but I don't see anything like that... I sit in her bed and it is not that much soft though it should be. I lay on the bed and her bedsheet smell also good like her.i was scrolling my Phone when she gets out from bathroom wearing a black wide pant and and a black oversized t-shirt which is making her look more attractive... I can not even slide my eyes off her. I smile and ask)

JIMIN: So my majestic, what you wanna eat this morning?!!

(y/n starts giggling and pinching out his hair and makes him sit on the bed then gets into the kitchen to make some food for both...but Jimin run to her to stop her)

JIMIN: I told you to not do anything when I'm here to make you food...you go and sit on the bed.

(Jimin start making food. Y/n was standing all the time and seeing the talent he had in cuisine. After completing they both have breakfast and it's time for the main work y/n has to do and the situation she will be about to face with Jimin.)

HEY BEAUTIES, how are you, I know you all doing fine😉✌️ WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PHOTOSHOOT?!! What will happen?!!😎😎 just be patient 🙈💕