Deal!!

Morning
(Its a fresh start of the spring. Blue sky. Sun lighting up the earth with its fullest. People are enjoying the weather while jogging and reaching their job density. Children are playing with each other. All over,everything looks so perfect. But no one knows what's happening inside the room where lights are find hard to enter, where coldness are friendly with the situations.

The room is cold, dark red, priceless art are hanging on the mat smooth wall. Everything seems to be good but the windows are covered with black certain to protect the coldness and dark environment from the sun light. A solid foundation of a firm body sitting on the chair. The wavy pretty long hair giving the final touch of being handsome. Eye brows are frowned. The index finger ruffles on the fine structure of chin. The doe eyes are visible in the dark. The eyes are calm though it has a deep wave and gleam within it. The pure silk sleeves are wrapped till the forearm which exposing the rough tattoo of the right hand.)

JUNGKOOK POV
(Sitting in the vacant room with full ocean of thoughts, can drown you under the deep blue reflections  and choke your throat to kill you inside which is more painful than shoot own self. When your body starts collapsing into the deep blue thoughts, makes you paralyzed to think from other perspectives.)

(He hauls the body by stretching his chest and place his head on the wall which is standing behind him. He can easily spent his life with his wife but he can not. Why?! Why he is under so much pressure?)

(I'm sinking into the thoughts, the darkness, and the hauling red wall also join the tempo to make me overthink. Y/n...y/n.. Why she is in my mind all the time? She..she is just an imperfect human. Yet at the same time I gradually attracting toward her. Her smile, her smell, her flossy hair, her untouched soft skin are the main fuel of the flame. Lisa is more beautiful but somehow y/n captured my gut. My brain and heart fighting for the final ultimatum but neither I can announce that Im into her nor I can't deny my feelings.)

A sudden phone call breaks his daze and he picks up the phone. Gradually he takes the phone to his eardrums. He waits for the opposite introduction.

"Anyhow make her take the contract. We need her"

He cut the call after the person finished.

"Y/n I'm coming"
(A childish laugh flashes out from his lips.)

(The fresh morning is always a healthy morning to y/n. She always starts her morning with a new inspiration. Today she take a day-off. She wants to go for solo travel. Jimin already knows about that. He wanted to join her but she said no. She wants to enjoy alone for sometime. Jimin's parents invite her for dinner as a consideration. So she will attend the dinner after the travel. She dresses up and is ready to get out.)

(I wear my shoes

(I wear my shoes. And about to open the door but the bell rings. I halt for a minute and then open the door. And its JEON JUNGKOOK)

(I'm lil bit shocked to see him here

(I'm lil bit shocked to see him here. As he didn't know my location then how he reaches here. I can't speak. He firmly looked at me. His eyes are filled with confidence to mark my enclosure without any mistakes. I smile at him)

JUNGKOOK: I know you are shocked. But it's a childish matter to find you.

(I welcome him inside the room and let him sit on my bed as I don't have that much space. He sits on the bed.)

JUNGKOOK: how can you live in this tiny room?
(it's really bad of him, he always humiliates me. I ask him the reason to come here)

JUNGKOOK: oh yeah, actually I came here for the contract I wanted you to sign for the upcoming shows.

Y/N: I can not do this, I'm sorry
(I reply to him in sign language and he also understands by seeing my reaction.)

(jungkook gets up and comes closer to y/n. The closeness is so deep that y/n can feel his breath. Jungkook doesn't like to hear No. Cause he never heard No from everyone)

JUNGKOOK: So, do you want me to pressure you?

(I look at him with confusion. The situation is like he knows very well what he should do.)

Y/N: (sign language) What do you mean?

(he grabs her hand gently and pulls her slowly.)

JUNGKOOK: hmm..if you sign the contract, our company will bare your every single expense.
Y/N: I don't want your company to bare my expenses. I'm capable of doing that on my own. (she writes her answer on the phone and shows him) and don't dare to touch me. (she jerks her hand from him and maintains a distance)

(jungkook circling his tongue inside his mouth in anger. Somehow his ego start melting which he showed her beforehand. But on the other side a pure obstinacy gradually builds up to stay near her.)

(she does not acknowledge, her behaviour somehow flame his dead soul and get attracts toward her)

JUNGKOOK: Ms. Y/N... I think you know that if you sign the contract the chairman will give Mr. Park Jimin a big percentage of the share market. And it will the win-win situation for both of the parties.

(Last sentence is the reason to make y/n think about the deal. Yes of course, she wants Jimin to be more successful. But for that she has to make that deal. And jungkook also knows she can't deny this time. The victory smile already starts blooming on his lips.)

(y/N looks at him and snatches the paper of the contract. She starts reading it thoroughly. While Jungkook can't even take his eyes off her. Jungkook starts exploring the fine details of her appearance. And you know what happens? Jungkook was impressed by her. He starts liking her.)

(There is no other way but to sign the papers. She takes a pen and start signing.)

Y/N POV
(I can do this deal for Jimin. I have no other choice. I signed the paper.)

JUNGKOOK POV
(hahahhaha!!! At last, she signed the contract. Now I can see you every day, every time.)

(Jungkook is totally confused with himself about what he actually wants. His two sides are fighting with each other. The brain doesn't like her at all but his heart starts feeling unique sensations for her. He becomes happy when she signed the papers cause now he can tower over her but at the same place he regret to like her cause of her imperfect impact.)

JUNGKOOK: I knew you were smart. Thanks for making a deal with us.

(He stretches his hands for a handshake. Y/n join him)

JUNGKOOK: umm... are you going somewhere? Let me drop you.

Y/N: No no I'm okay. I can go by myself.

JUNGKOOK: No it's totally ok. After all you are the main reason for my company's growth. At least I can do this for you.

(He start merrymaking, he can't even leave until y/n accept his proposal. At last they both get out and drive away.)