22

(Gradually you are becoming my intoxicated addiction)

—————————————————————
(jungkook stops his car in front of the college where y/n has to get out of the car. Y/n is about to open the door but Jungkook's confidential voice stops her action)

JUNGKOOK: Are you free after class?
(y/n turns to him... jungkook's gazes become bright to hear the 'yes' from her. Jungkook smiles at her to make the meeting conform.)

(y/n is totally confused about observing the new self of Jungkook, who is behaving well to her suddenly. After hearing the question a doubt Mark its place in her mind. Jimin told him that Jungkook only looks for profit. That means he wants her to meet due to some work. Y/n doesn't wanna go again with some uncertain contract. She smiled and nodded her head as NO)

JUNGKOOK: But why? I mean it would be great if you get some time.

Y/N POV
(I really don't wanna see his face again. Why he is helping me? Why he is behaving too well to me?!! I really don't know his intention. As I don't wanna make any contract like before, I said No to him.)

(Hearing no from her makes him infuriated. Nobody ever says No to him. But y/n did. His grip on staring becomes tight. He tries to calm himself down anyhow. He starts biting his inner chick. Meanwhile, y/n gets out of the car and bows him due to respect.)

JUNGKOOK: o-ok..
(after hearing ok y/n turns out to the building of her college and walks out from the spot. Jungkook punches his staring. Starts the engine and drives away.)

TIME SKIP
(y/n is in her last class. The teacher giving lectures, and everyone is pin-drop silent. When y/n's phone vibrates. She takes a look at her phone, it's Jimin massaging her.)

JIMIN: hey!! Where are you?
(y/n suddenly remembers the last night. She is pretty piss off. So she decided to answer the text slowly.)

Y/N: what happened? I'm in my last class.
JIMIN: ohk!! I'm coming to pick you up.
Y/N: no need. I can go by myself.

(After that she goes to of line. Jimin pulls his head backwards in frustration. He regrets his decision to scold her like that. Jimin try to text her but she is offline. Jimin starts his car and takes a drive to her college)
JIMIN
(I really did wrong to her. She had no way but to sign the papers. She becomes offline... she is really pissed off. But she doesn't know, her being offline makes me impatient to talk to her. I wanna see her right now, hug her right now. I'm becoming mad.)

(Jimin run his car in a great speed and reaches the destination. He gets out of the car and standing in front of the gate of the college. The disturbance can be seen on his face. After some times all student start coming out of the building. His eyes start searching for y/n continuously. Suddenly behind a group of people who y/n walking to the gate.)

JIMIN: There she is.
JIMIN POV
(After searching for her at last I found her. She is looking so cute. Her chubby chicks are glowing in the light. My heart start beating very fast. While she comes to the gate I block her way.)

(y/n looks up and see Jimin blocking her way. She has no words to say to him. Jimin grab her wrist and pulls her to the car. Y/n found it very weird but don't resist.)

JIMIN: Y/N I'm sorry for yesterday. I became too much high. I'm sorry.

Y/N: it's ok (in sign language)
(replying him she start walking out from the spot. Jimin knows very well that she didn't forgive him so easily. He again grab her wrist and pulls her into the car.)

(Both of them sitting in the car. The silence become rich but then Jimin break the silence and starts speaking.)

JIMIN: y/N please forgive me. I will never do that again. You can punish me. I can't even sleep yesterday. I can't spend a day without you. Please don't leave me. I'm really sorry. I-i know you didn't do that with wrong intention. I know you wants me to see as a successful person. I can do anything for you to forgive me.

(y/n looks at him with a less expression face.)

Y/N POV
(I'm not in the mood to talk to him. He should understand the feelings I had that time for his futur...otherwise, I don't have any interest in joining his photoshoot. But then he starts bagging me..his face becomes cute while bagging. It feels like his life depends on my forgiveness. I want to laugh but I can not. His face looks like a puppy. At last, I nodded my head as yes)

Y/N: OK I'm forgiving you.

(Hearing the yes and seeing a slight smile, Jimin hop and hugs y/n tightly.)

JIMIN
(I didn't expect the positive answer but when she said yes...my soul start jumping inside my body...heart started singing. I tightly hug her and snuggle her intoxicateded scent. Her chubby body squeezed my hug.)

"I LOVE YOU Y/n SO MUCH."

(Everything seems to be great but from a safe distance someone cursing the pair from heart and wants to see them separated.)

"You will be mine soon y/n"