Helping Atsumu!

Irl

~No one's pov~

Atsumu put his phone down and did exactly what Kenma had said to do. He grabbed his phone and his Captain's phone, and did the same.

He then turned the flashlight on and look for a corner to go and sit down in. He found it helpful in this situation to sit in a small space.

Once he sat down, he turned the flashlight light off and closed his eyes. He thought if he could trick his body and mind into thinking that he went to sleep, he could actually fall asleep and just sleep till they get there.

He looked at the time right before he did it so that way, when he woke up he could see how long until they were there..

|8:39 PM|

"Ok, let's try this..." Atsumu thought to himself, he had tried this twice, but it only worked once. He was a little hesitant to do it, but he didn't want to have a panic attack right now. He didn't have any water, food, and his mind could start to overthink everything.

He curled up into a ball and closed his eyes, slowing his breathing down, trying to quit his thoughts down, and and just staying there still..

He was able to succeed..But not for long...

He wakes up and he immediately grabs his phone and looks at the time..

|9:13pm|

"Damnit..." He thought, he wanted to throw his phone but he new he couldn't. He looks at the precedentage of his phone, 48%, it said.

"Thank god Kenma told me to do that" he mumbled to himself. He sat there just thinking about everything..

"I'm glad their all my friends 😊" he thought, trying to keep his thoughts positive.

Atsumu knew that he could be an asshole and selfish at times. But he really does care, he cares deeply about all of them. And if the rolls were reversed he would have gone down there in an instant! But it wasn't reversed..and he was in there, and they were coming down there for him...

"....will they hate me after this?..." He whispered to himself. At this point he can't help himself from the thoughts, they just kept coming, and before he knew it he was hyperventilating, and he could see black dot on the outside of what he could see (which wasn't much).

He had no sense of time, so he passed out after awhile, but the panic attack last for what felt like forever.

Meanwhile

Akaashi, Kenma, and Komori, were all already on the train. They had made it into the last train for the day, even though they had never officially met before, they were already friends.

"So should we do formal introductions?" Akaashi asked Komori and Kenma.

"I mean we can? I just don't see the point?" Kenma said to his friend.

"We don't have to be formal for it! I mean we were through text, so we could do quick introductions if you want!" Komori said, he was excited thelat he got to met new people.

"Well I'm Akaashi Kaiji, as you know" he said as he chuckles slightly

"Kenma..I like to play games.." Kenma said slowly setting his PSP down.

"Komori Montoya!" Komori said as energetic as you would be after a good walk in the afternoon.

"Well do you and Atsumu talk often?" Akaashi asked Komori trying to get to know him better.

"Yes and no..I do when I have time. And he has time! He has a twin-"

"Ah yes Osamu! Bokuto-San like to play them, he fines their playing style unique" he laughs a little