Chapter 7

"Did you guys know-" Ennoshita's phone rings.

"Sorry guys." He looks at the phone number.

"Who is it?" Toya said, looking over his shoulder only to see a phone number.

"Oh it's our manager?"

"The hot one with the glasses?" Teru looks at Enno questionably.

Ennoshita looks at him like he's stupid, "No, she's the first year. Yachi Hitoka, she normaly never calls unless it's important.

They all nod, and Ennoshita answers the phone, "Hello?"

"Ah- Ennoshita-Senpai! Thank you for answering!"

"Um- yeah? Is everything okay?"

"Oh, um yes- well kinda! Everyone is kinda freaking out, because your not here! And Tanaka and Kiyoko got together! So I'm kinda hiding in the storage closet right now!"

Ennoshita could hear her panicking, and took a deep breath, "Okay, Yachi, calm down, I know your upset okay? But you have to breath okay?"

He heard her take a deep breath, "O-okay,"

"Okay, now I'm in Osaka with some friends, I already emailed the coach about it. I'm sorry that your going through this and as soon as I get back we'll talk okay?" His voice cracked.

He heard her sniffle a little, "Mhmm- I- Ennoshita-Senpai"

"Yachi, I would like you not to tell people that you contacted me okay? Everyone will know by tomorrow anyways." He smiled.

"O-okay, I won't tell anyone." She took a deep breath, "I'll talk to you later Ennoshita-Senpai"

"Talk to you later." they both hung up, and Ennoshita started tearing up.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Terushima's eyes widened.

Everyone hugged him, "Whenever you're ready Enno." Akaashi gave him a soft smile.

Enno nodded and took a small shaky breath, "Y-yachi called because we'll we became friends in a weird way." He looked up to see everyones eyes on him, "She likes Kiyoko, and I like Tanaka, as you all know. Well aparently," He wiped his eyes, "Everyone is freaking out because I'm not there, and Tanaka and Kiyoko got together.." He looks at all of them with teary eyes, "And I can only imagen what Yachi feels.. She didn't tell anyone except me, and I know our team is overflowing with couples." He sighs, and leans against Atsu, "Hinata and Kageyama, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, Suga and Dachi, Asahi and Noya, Kinoshita and Narita, and now Tanaka and Kiyoko.." He sighs once more.

"It's okay Enno, I know how you feel," Teru gives him a sad smile and sighs, "My crush is dating someone already.." Teru sighs.

"Okay, now to get you guys to cheer up! Let's take a picture on the bed and post it!" Toya says getting his phone out.

"Okay and before we do that! lets make a Next gen Captains Instagram page!" Kenma says pulling Instagram up.

"Omg yes!" Atsu says excited.

After they make a page and put it on their phones, they take a picture of all of them on the bed and post it.

After they turn off there phones and talk for a bit. They go to bed.
_____
A/N: Okay that's all for this one I know it's been awhile since I posted and I'm sorry about that! Also sorry it's short! Next part will probably be the teams pov (lemme know if you want that or not!) love you all!