Schools out

Y/N's pov

It was the last day of school!! I put on a tight black strapless dress with a camouflage vest. My boobs and ass looked fine as hell!!! I than straighten my hair
Outfit-

 My boobs and ass looked fine as hell!!! I than straighten my hairOutfit-

Hair-

Hair-

After that I rode my bike to school meeting my friends

After that I rode my bike to school meeting my friends. Bill the one with a stutter, Richie the one with a trash mouth, Eddie the one who is a germaphobe, and Stanly the Jewish one. Than there is me, the fashionista who is dumb and only cares about her looks. We finally get to school and we go to our first period class.

I had Homeroom with Richie, we always talked and laughed. My second period was Scince I had it with Bill and Richie, our Scince teacher was very chill so I always told them the gossip while we worked. Third period was theater with Bill, Fourth period was Math with Stanly, he always helped me and I was thankful for that. Fifth was PE, I had no one except for a girl named May we where not 'best friends' but she was nice to me and we talked and hung out every gym hour. Than 6th hour Lunch and hang out time, we are able to sit outside in a thing called 'The Pit' for this hour. 7th was fashion design wich I had by myself, and finally 8th period History Third period was History with Eddie Richie and Bill we would pass notes back and fourth and fun tests for each other.

I was in my 8th period and the history teacher was talking. I looked at the clock waiting for summer to finally start. The bell rang and all the kids rushed out. "B-but how dose it w-w-work?" Bill asked "They slice the tip of his dick of." Eddie stated fast. "But then stan will have nothing left!" richie spoke. I laughed a little rolling my eyes.

"Guys!" stanly said catching up to them. "H-hey stan what happens at the bar mitzvah anyways? E-ed's said they slice the tip of your d-d-d-dick off." bill asked "Yeah and I think the rabbi's ganna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say WHERE'S THE MEET?!" Richie said. I giggled at his stupid comment "At the bar mitzvah I read from the Torah and then i make a speech and then suddenly I become a man." stanly explained "I can think of funner ways to become a man. " Richie States winking at me "Beep beep Richie" I said. "More fun you mean" stanly corrects Richie.

We walked past the bowers gang. "Think they will sign my yearbook?" Richie asked. "Dear Richie sorry for taking a hot steamy dump in your backpack last month. have a great summer!" Richie spoke. We all than walked down the stair case and went to the garbage cans. We started emptying our bags. "What are you guys doing over the summer?" Eddie questioned. "Start my training." Richie said. "What training?" Eddie asked. "Street fighter." Richie said like it was obvious. "Is that really how you want to spend your summer? Inside of a arcade?" Eddie said. "Beats spending it inside yo mother! Oooooooo" Richie said with his hand up waiting for a high five from stanly. Stan shoke his head no and pulled his hand down.

"What if we go to the quarry" Stan suggest. I smiled at the idea "Guys- we have the b-b-barens." Bill said. "Oh yeah right." Richie said. "Look. Betty ripsons mom." Eddie stated "Is she really expecting her to come out?" Stanly asked. "Unless she has been hiding in home EC all week" Eddie said. "You think she will actually find her?" Stanly asked. "Sure in a ditch all decomposed smelling like Eddie's mom's underwear." Richie said. "Shut up, that's freaking disgusting." Eddie said. "She is not d-d-dead, she is m-m-missing." Bill said. "Sorry bill. She is missing." Richie said sincerely, pushing up his big glasses.

"You know the barrens aren't that bad! Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water!" Richie said then getting pulled back by Patric making Rich bump into Stan. "Nice frisbee fl@mer!" Patric said. "Give it back!" Stan said trying to get his kippah back. Patric threw it. Henry picked my 4'9 ass up and put me on on the trash can "Style Fail" he said and He walked away. I saw belch burp in Eddie's ear.

Stan helped me hop off the trash can and I dusted myself off. "You had a free ride this year because of your brother, but now that ride is over. This summer is going to be a hurt reck for you and your f@got friends" Henry spoke. "Your daddy is over there you know that, right?" I said sassily. Henry looks at bill "your lucky the Fashion Disaster saved your asses" he said and licks his hand and wipes it on bills face. Then he rolls his eyes and walks off to belch Huggins car and drove off. "Wish he would go missing." Eddie spoke. "He is probably the one doing it." Richie said.

❤️❤️❤️