Bar mitzvah

Yn pov
It has been a month since the losers split. I woke up at 8am and got ready for the day. Today will be Stanley's bar mitzvah!

I then climb the tree and open Stanley's window and go inside

I then climb the tree and open Stanley's window and go inside. "Hey" stanly said to me. "Hiii!!" I said. "Hey yn do You remeber when my teacher got sick so I had to be in your 8th hour in history when the teacher asked you about George Washington and you said 'how the fuck would I know I am not his best friend' and you got detention?" He asked. "Yess!! Oh my gosh that was good! But you where in detention when I had to be there why did you get in?" I asked. "Well I wanted to hang with you so after the bell rang I pushed his books off his desk." He laughed. "Really?" I laughed. "Yea" he said.

We talked for a little. "So your bar mitzvah is today in a few hours Stan." I said placing my hand on his. I saw his face turn red. "Yeah and before I 'become a man' I wanna ask-well tell you something" he spoke. "I like you a lot more than a friend. I love you more than a friend." He spoke his face red he looked calm ish but I can tell he was petrified of rejection. Lucky him. "I love you to" I said smiling. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked fast. "Yes!!!" I said excitedly. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

A knock was at a door making us jump apart. "Come in" stanly spoke. "Hey stanl- oh yn hello hun how are you" Stanley's mom Mrs.Uris asked. "Hi Mrs.Uris I am great how are you?" I asked. "Glad to here. I am doing good. Stanley you're father told me to tell you to practice more and get ready your bar mitzvah is soon" She spoke. "Ok" Stan spoke as mrs Uris left the room. "I have to go but I will see you later." I said kissing him on the forehead. "Ok bye" stanly said as I claimed to my room. I than took a quick shower got dressed and did my hair and makeup

 I than took a quick shower got dressed and did my hair and makeup

I than grabbed my gift I got him. A pair of blue binoculars, and a few pictures of us from when we where young to now, candy, and the card. I then snuck into my sisters room, got her ready, and snuck out of the house. And go to the temple.

I walk in and put my present on the table. I turned around and bumped into someone by accepting. "Sorry." I said. It was Richie. "Oh um hey yn" he said. "Hi Richie." I said. I could feel the awkward tension between us. "Richie can we just be cool agin?" I ask. "Yea I would like that." He said. "Who wouldn't." I said flipping my hair. He laughed and hugged me I hugged him back. Stanly walked over to us. "Stan!" I said. His face blushed and looked down. "Your hair is cute. So your about to be a man, huh" I said. He rolled his eyes. "So extra" I said. "Says you." He said. "You look beautiful- shit I have to go. Bye yn, See ya latter" he said kissing my cheek. I smiled. "Hey wanna sit toge-" I started to speek and turn to Richie when I see his face in shock. "What?"I asked. "Are you guys dating?!?!" He asked. I said nothing bringing him back to his seat and I sat with him. "Have you kissed yet??" Richie asked. "No we have not now shut the fuck up and watch" He makes his speech.

"Reflecting on what I just read the word 'leshnot' comes up a lot. Which means, um, to transform. Which makes sense I geuss. Because today I am supposed to become a man. It's funny though. Everyone, I think has some memories they are more proud then others, right? And Mabey that's why change is so scary. Cause of the things we wish we could leave behind, the whispers we wish we could silence... the nightmares we most want to wake up from...the memories we wish we could change... secrets we feel like we have to keep, and the hardest to walk away from. The good stuff...the pictures in our minds that fade the fastest, those pieces of you feels the easiest to lose. Mabey, I don't want to forget Mabey, that's what todays all about, forget it right?" Stanly spoke "thank you, Stanly." Stanley's dad spoke walking forward. "Uh, Today I was supposed to become a man, but I don't feel any different... I know I am a loser, and no matter what, I always fucking will be." Stanly spoke making everyone gasp. Richie stood up and started clapping slowly. Then he got pulled down by his mom.

After a little I sneak out of the temple to find Stan.  "Stan!" I run up to him. "Yn? What are you doing?" He asked. "Just wanted to see you, I liked the speech by the way." I said. "Thanks." He said. "Your outfit is beautiful, your hair is beautiful, you are beautiful. Like always but you know" He spoke. "Jeez Uris Thank you" I felt my face heat up. He was staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing it's just I love you." He spoke looking into my eyes. "I love you to Stanly." I said placing my head on his shoulder. Then we heard and saw the temple doors open, people where leaving. "I better get going. See you later Stan." I said kissing his head. "Ok bye yn." He spoke as I went into the temple to find my sister.

She was with Richie. I smiled. "Thank you so much richie" I said. "No problem I love Angel!" He said. "Bye Richie!" Angel spoke hugging him and we left the temple but as soon as she saw stanly she ran to him. I ran after her. She engulfed him in a big hug. "Hey Angel how are you" he asked. "Goooood!" She said smiling. "Sorry" I said laughing a little. "Angel hun we have to go you can see stanly soon" I laughed. "Ok bye stannyyyy" she said, I geuss she caught the nickname I gave him. "See you stanny" I said then walking home.

❤️❤️❤️