First day of school

Yn pov
Ok so let me catch you up ever sence us losers took our oath. Today is the first day of school, my dad is now in jail, Beverly is going to stay at Stanley's house in the guest room for one week till she goes to her aunts. my family is doing fine. But now it's school the first day. I have to look good. I get ready and all that stuff and get dressed and do my hair.

Outfit

Hair

After that I go climb to Stanley's room

After that I go climb to Stanley's room. "First day of 8th grade! How do I look?!" I ask doing a 360. "Beautiful like always" he said kissing my neck. I giggle a little. "Stan it's to early for that" I say. He smiles. A knock was at his door. "Come in" he spoke. Beverly opened the door. "Hey guys come on" she said and me and stanly left. We all rode to school. We meet up with the losers to compare out schedules.

I had Homeroom with all the losers which is crazy (except Mike he is homeschooled), My second period is history I will have it with Bill and Ben, Third period is Math with Beverly, Fourth period is theater with bill, Fifth is Fashion design I have it by myself, Than 6th hour Lunch and hang out time, we are able to sit outside in a thing called 'The Pit' for this hour. 7th is Gym with Beverly, and finally 8th period science with Eddie Richie and Stanly.

"Well this will be something" I say sarcastically. The bell rings for home room. "Let's go" Beverly says and we walk to class. We sit in seats near the back. "Hello my name is Mr. Anderson I will be your home room teacher" he said. "I have heard what some of you are like and I can say this will be fun" he spoke with a small smirk. "Let me take rool. Amanda Leeson, Abe carter, Bill Denbrough, Ben hanscom, Beverly marsh, Degan Cruz, Eddie Kasbrak, Eden Nelson, Richie Tozir, Stanly Uris, Ski Vivian, Tina Smith, Tasha Smith, Y/n Rosso, Zoe Stevens, Zuri Thompson. Everyone is here great. This is a small class but that is just fine!" He spoke. He talked about some stuff but I was busy passing notes with stanly.

(Time skip to end of first day of school)

The Bell rings for us to be dismissed. I liked some of my teachers and some of them I can give shit to. I leave and find the losers. We all start walking Stan slides his hand around your waist as we walk. I smile. "Ok g-g-guys, first day of s-sc-school done now we g-get Mike and h-hang at my house?" He spoke. "Then let's move it!" I said. Stan rolled his eyes. We all started to go to the barn. We got Mike and went to Bills house. "Ok so what d-do you guys wa-wanna do?" Bill asked. "Truth or dare fuckers" Richie spoke. "Everyone go-good with that?" Bill asked. Everyone agreed and the game began. "Beverly truth or dare" Eddie asked. "Truth" she spoke. "Do you have a crush" he asked. She sighed "yes. Ok Richie truth or dare" she asked. "Dare" he said. "I dare you to lick the floor" she spoke and he did so. "Yn truth or dare" he asked. "Dare" I spoke. "Play five minutes in heaven with Stanly." He said with a smirk.

I grabbed Stanly and went into the closet and shut the door. As soon as I did Stanly grabbed my waist. I put my arms around his neck and we kissed passionately. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip and I open my mouth. His hand rubbing my waist and back and my hands playing and slightly pulling his hair. His kisses travel from my lips to my neck. He sucks on my neck making me gasp lightly and pull his hair. "Shit" I whisper. He than travels to my lips agin and starts kissing them. The door than swings open. "Holy shit!" Richie says proudly. We pull apart. "What?" Beverly yelled from the living room. "Nothing" I say. "Don't even say a word Richie" Stan says. "You two where making out!! Next thing is sex" Richie whispered. "Gross! I am waiting till marriage Richie!!" I whisper yell. "Same!" Stan agreed and we walked back to the circle. We played more till everyone had to leave.

Me and Stan where walking home. "With you by my side baby, all my outfits are complete" I said kissing him in the sunset.

❤️❤️❤️
The end  (kinda gonna miss this book but I love you all!! Be you because your Amazing!)