Quarry

Yn pov
I woke up and remembered we are going to the quarry today! I always loved to go to the quarry with the boys and this time Beverly should be here! I don't know her that well, all I know is she is a girl and there are rumors and she is absolutely stunning. She seems nice! I got dressed and I usually straighten my hair but today I left my natural hair.

 She seems nice! I got dressed and I usually straighten my hair but today I left my natural hair

I then went down stairs

I then went down stairs. "Hey mama!" I said. "Baby go upstairs with your sister and lock your door" she spoke fast and scared I listened to her and grabbed my sister. I locked us in my room. I than here arguing. Great my mama and my dad are at it agin. I am always on my mamas side. My dad is abusive and my mama only wants to help. We can't tell the police or else he will kill us all so we have to go at the right time and we'll there has not been a right time.

The fighting got louder and my sister started to cry a little. I was scared to. When it got bad like this we would sneak out. I grab Angles hand and we climb onto a tree that me and Stan always climb to get to each others bedroom windows. But instead me and angle climb down. I grab my bike and We go to her friend Tina's house. "Remember we don't talk about what happened ok" I remind her. "Yea I know!" She said hugging me. I get on my bike and start heading to the quarry. On my way there I meet Beverly half way and we start talking. We finally make to to the quarry to see the boys in a line and Richie and Eddie arguing about who won the Lougee competition or whatever.

"Ok who g-go-gose first?" Bill asked. "We will!" Beverly volunteers us. She takes her dress of and I do the same. She grabs my hand and we both run and jump. "Sissy's" she said I laughed and our body's hit the cold but refreshing water. My body resurfaced. "Come on!" I yell and one my one the boys jump in.

"Chicken fight?" Bill asked me and Stanly. Bev gets on Bills shoulders. I get on Stanly. Me and Bev hand in hand trying to get each other off. I finally make her fall making me and Stanly the winners.  But than I fall off of Stan's shoulders. I get back to the surface to see Stan smiling at me. "Asshole" I said laughing. After that we started swiming, the silince was beautiful, all you would here where birds chirping the wind blowing and the water. It was nice. I smelt the fresh air.

We got out of the water and went on the rocks. We got bens radio out and played bust a move. Me and Beverly sunbathed. The warm sun beaming on my face, it was relaxing. "I think the boys are staring at us." Beverly whispered. I smirk "I think I have a idea. How about We both turn our heads to them." I whispered back. "Ok" She whispered back. We both turn our heads to the boys. They all pretend like they where not just starring at us. I laughed and turned on my stomach.

Richie started looking through Bens backpack. "News flash Ben, schools out for summa!" Richie said in a news reporter voice making me smirk a little. "Oh that, that's not school stuff." Ben said. "Who sent you this?" Richie asked pulling out a post card. "No one, give it back." Ben said with his face red getting the card and puting it away. "What's with the history project?" Richie asked "Oh... Well, when I first moved here, I didn't really have anyone to hang out with, so I just started spending time in the library." Ben said. "On purpose?" Richie asked. "Oh I wanna see." Beverly said getting up. I got up aswell and sat down by Stanly and Eddie. "I have more stuff back home, if you wanna see it." Ben said. We all agreed and got on our cloths and rode to bens house.

❤️❤️❤️