Oath

Yn pov
Today Bill called us to meet up.I did my hair and than I did my outfit.

I did my hair and than I did my outfit

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I then climb over to Stanley's window. "Hey baby" stanly said wrapping me in a hug. He has been a lot more clingy and protective after everything and I am not complaining. "Hi" I said laughing a little. We sat on his bed and he kissed be passionately I kissed back. He pulled me even closer to him deepening the kiss. I put my hands in his curls. He slid his tongue on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. He was practically on top of me and I was loving every moment. I hum in his mouth. His lips then travel to my neck planting kisses on. I slightly gasp. He gose back to my lips kissing them. We both out of breath. "Holy fuck" I said smiling. He smirked. "Shit we have to go" I said. I got up and fixed my hair till I realized Stanly left a few hickeys. "Stan!!" I whisper shout! "You gave me hickeys" I whisper shout agin.

He smirked. "Sorry" he said kissing my cheek. "I don't have time to cover it up, luckily I am a black bitch so they don't show up that bad but still noticeable!" I whisper yelled agin frustrated. He grabbed my hand and we left to meet the other losers.

We all sat in a circle "What was it like In the dead lights?" Ben asked "I can only remember parts but, I thought I was dead. That is what it felt like. I saw us, all of us, together,  and we were back in the system, but we were older. Like our parents ages." Beverly said "W-what were we all doing there?" Bill asked "I just remember how we felt. How scared we were. I don't think I could ever forget that." Beverly said There was a short silence then bill stood up picking up a broken pice glass. "swear. S-S-Swear, that if it isn't dead, if it ever comes back. We'll come back too." Bill stated and everyone sat there for a few seconds. Me and Beverly stood at the same time. Then Richie and Eddie stood Then Stan Mike and ben. We all were standing in a circle. Bill takes the first cut.

He then gose to Richie and cuts his palm. Richie squirms and shakes his hand out to relive the pain. Now it was Eddie's turn, he looks away as the glass slide his palm and his watch beeps but this time he dose not take his pills. Next it was me he cut my hand all that I did was bit my lip Stan rubbed my back. Stan was after me "shit" he quietly cursed He walked over to Mike and slit his palm quickly. Mike gasped a little. Ben was next, he sliced ben's hand and ben slightly moved his mouth and his head turned away. Lastly Beverly, he took her hand gently and looked her in the eyes. He then cut her palm.  Her Face scrunched up a little but that was it. We all held hands and a peaceful silence filled the air. We all let go. "I hate you." Stanly said looking at us but he had a smile on his face. "See ya Stan." We all said as he left. "I better get going to. But I will see you losers later" I said as I jogged to Stanly.

We walk hand in hand. "One day I will marry you" stanly spoke. "You better!" I laughed. "I love you bird boy" i spoke. "I love you to fashionista" he smiled and our lips meet. I knew he was telling the truth.

❤️❤️❤️
One more chapter after this one