Gray watter and The Right Stuff

Yn pov
I woke up knowing I would be helping in the barrens. I got dressed into tight black shorts and a green shirt. I did my hair just like the last day of school wich is my favorite way.

I started to leave the house but than my little sister Angle asked me where I am going

I started to leave the house but than my little sister Angle asked me where I am going. "Where are you going?" She asked. "With my friends" I said. "Can i come?!??" She asked. "Sorry hun you can't but you will see them soon" I said. "Ok! Tell Stanly and the others I say hi!" She said. And with that I got on my bike and rode away. I rode my bike to Eddie's house meeting Bill and Richie half way. We got to Eddie's house and knocked on his door. He opened and we headed to the kitchen.

"Take anything but the delicious deals guys my mom loves 'em" Eddie stated I sat ok the counter next to bill as we looked through cabinets. "Hey Eddie, these birth control pills?" Richie asked. "Yeah and I am saving them for your sister, this is privet stuff" Eddie said annoyed. "Woo you tell him Eddie." I said slightly sarcastically. We left the kitchen. We where about the leave the house when his mom spoke up.

"Where you boys off to?" She asked. "J-just to my b-ba-backyard M-Mrs.K- I got a new C..."bill said nervously not knowing what to say. "A new croquet set! Jeez spit it out b-b-b-bill!" Richie said saving Bills ass. "Ok." Mrs k said suspicious. "Eddie aren't you forgetting something?" She asked. Eddie shamefully walked over to his mama and kissed her cheek. I smirked and knew me and Richie would never let him live this moment down.

Teny Tiny time skip

We finally made it to the sewers and bill went in first then Richie they walk deeper into the shitty gross water then Richie turns around to face Me, Stan, and Eddie."Aren't you guys ganna come in?" Richie questions. "Na-uh that's gray water." Eddie states "what the hell is grey water?" Richie ask annoyed "it's basically piss and shit so I'm just telling you, you guys are splashing around in millions and gallons of derry pee" Eddie states then brings his hand up in defense. I nod my head in agreement.

They where arguing as I was not paying attention anymore. "GUYS!" Bill shouts to get everyone's attention.  "S-ShIt DoNt TeLL mE tHaTs" stan says with voice cracks  "N-no, G-g-Gorgie Wore glasurs" bill says timidly. "Ok so who's damn ass shoe is it?!" I asked. Bill opens the show and richie shins the light "betty ripsons" richie blurts out with a scared tone "oh shit oh god of fuck, I-I don't like this" eddie says with full panic on his face taking a puff out of his inhaler.

"How do you think betty fells, running around these tunnels with only one friggin shoe." richie says interrupted me bounceing off of Eddie's comment. We all look at him unamused. He stopes laughing and looks at bill. "WhAt iF sHe iS stilL heAr" stanley says. "Well I don't wanna fuckin know" I said. nobody really answers his question and bill richie started walking farther into the gross water. "My mom will have a aneurysm if she finds out we are playing out here. I'm serious."   He says in a stern tone and a stern look.

"Bill?" eddie questions to get his attention "i-if I where betty r-ripson I would want us to find me, g-gorgie too." bill says.  "What if i don't wanna find them. I mean no offense bill but I don't wanna end up like geo-.. I don't wanna go missing either." eddie says.  " he HaS a PoInT" stan backs Eddie's comint up. "y-you t-too?" bill questions and I hear his heart break." IT'S SUMMER, wHeRe supposed too be HaVing fUn this isn't fUn, tHis is scAry and disCuSting. " stanley says back. as we here a big splash in the water and see a kid... I think it is the knew kid.      " holy shit what happened to you!" richie says.

Another tiny skip

We get to an ally way by the pharmacy. "R-Richie Yn, stay w-wit-with him. Come on g-guys." Bill said. "Glad I got to meet you before you died." Richie said ever so casually. "Anyway what even is your name new kid?" I asked. "I'm ben." Ben said. "Im yn,So what the hell happened to you?!" I asked. "Henry Bowers." Ben said with his head down. "That guy! He is always trying to kill us! Man I am not shocked." Richie said. "Mhmm" I said agreeing. "I like your style" ben spoke. "Thanks" I said flipping my hair. "You have a lot of confidence" Richie said. "Because I know I am hot dumbass, unlike you!" I said. Ben chuckled. "Where the hell are they I am done with being stuck with you Richie!" I said. "Dude you love me you kno-" Richie was cut off by Stan and Eddie. Eddie started helping Ben aka the new kid. Richie starts to do the British guy accent thing

"suck the wound dr.K, get in there" "will you shut up" Eddie said say irritated "it is basic 101 common suck the wound" Eddie and Richie are going back and forth arguing. I smile a little. "Hey are you alright? That looks like it hurts" A girl with red hair named Beverly Marsh asked the kid. "Oh yeah, I just umm, fell." Ben said. "Yeah right into Henry Bowers!" Richie commented. Beverly ignored his comment. "You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" She asked giving him a wink. Did this mother fucker just reference New Kids On The Block?  "W-w-we got it b-b-Beverly. T-thanks agin by th-the way." Bill said. "Yeah mabey I will see ya around." She said walking off. "We where t-t-thinking about go-go-going to the qu-quarry tomorrow, if you w-wan-want to come." Bill spoke. "Good to know, thanks" Beverly said walking away.

"Good job bringing up bowers infront of her!" Stanly spoke. "Yeah you heard what she did?!" Eddie said. "What did she do?" Ben asked. "More like who'd she do, I heard the list is longer then my wang!" Richie said. "That's not saying much" stanly said. "Ha" I laughed.  "T-there just r-ru-rumors." Bill said. "Yn what is your opinion on this?! Do you agree with me or Bill" Richie asked. "I barely know the fucking girl and the things she do ain't my business, I don't believe they are true though." I state placing my hands on my hips. "I should probably head home, see you losers tomorrow" I said leaving. Stan followed. "Can I walk you home?" He asked. "Yea" I said. We picked up our bikes and started walking.

"I am getting my nails done agin in 30 minutes! What color should I do? Should I do Red, Purple, or green?!" I ask. "Green, it will match your eyes" he spoke. "Ok! Thanks Stan your always good at helping me with that stuff!" I said smiling. "Are you going bird watching soon?" I asked him. "Hopefully I will" he laughed a little. "Do you think next time you do I can come?" I asked. "Of course" he spoke. "OH MY GOSH! Have you heard You won't believe the latest gossip So like the rumor is that Stacy totally cheated on her boyfriend with his best friend and there is picture proof!!" I said. "No way that's crazy I can't belive Stacy would do that!" He said. She could respond with something like, "I know, right?! It's like a total soap opera!" I said laughing a little. "He could play along and respond with, "tell me the rest I'm dying to know what happened next!" I said She could reply with something like, "Dude you won't believe it! Stacy's boyfriend found by the photos and confronted her at the skating rink infront of a lot of people!!" I said. "Holy shit!"he said.

Me and Stan are next door neighbors. "These are our houses. Bye yn" He said. "By stanny!" I said kissing his cheek and walking into my house. I kiss all the losers cheeks so it ain't weird.

An these are the nails she got later on

❤️❤️❤️