둘 - 𝟏𝟑𝟖𝟖 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬.

as you texted minho, who was your tour guide for the first week, to come pick you up at the gate, you couldn't help but stare. the gates, although not golden, were delicate and ancient stone gates, with tall, giraffe-like metal bars standing ground. the engravings on the gates were symmetrical, stars and moons on the archway above, with a constellation spelling out "레반터 대학교에 오신 것을 환영합니다!", meaning "welcome to levanter university!" in english. the precious little symbols on the gates, some you could decipher whilst some you couldn't, made you make a mental note to self to ask minho about them.

        slowly, you saw a dark-haired figure walking towards you. he waved at you whilst approaching, asking "hey! are you yuju?" after your nod of confirmation, he continued to introduce himself, providing you with details about him and the school. "i'm minho,your tour guide for the first week. we'll be covering the campus first, then you can ask me about any questions you have about the school, or me in general." he gave you fun facts about the gate as well, like how if you counted the stars on the gate, you would count 1388 stars, which was when the university was founded. while you were on the campus tour with him, he introduced you to his two best friends who were his roommates, one named kim seungmin, and the other — su eunha. eunha was a beautiful 22-year-old, with dark locks falling ever so perfectly right above his brown, almond-shaped eyes. his hands, with his veins popping out not too obviously, but enough to tell you that he worked out often, was wrapped around yours when you shook hands as you greeted. his lips, tinted a light shade of red, looked so plump and soft like a cushion — the only thing you could think of was how it would feel if they were on yours. but you had only just met, you couldn't possibly be thinking like this within seconds of meeting!

        as minho went to cook supper for you all and seungmin went to take a bath, you and eunha finally got a chance to socialize. you both sat on the couch, eyes staring directly into one another's. "well, uh. i like your hair color." he complimented. you had recently dyed your hair black again after your bleaching session, making it look like an ashy black. "thanks!" you chuckled back. "what class are you in?" "advanced astronomy, which according to minho, should be the same as you." oh. oh. why of course minho had your timetable. why of course he would share it with his best friend. how were you supposed to focus in class then? if you weren't even able to focus on a simple conversation with him around, how were you supposed to survive an entire hour of class with eunha? "o-oh! yeah that's nice!" he stared at you with a raised eyebrow, a visible sign of confusion. you stared back awkwardly, until minho loudly announced that supper was ready. "let's go eat?" he asked, breaking the awkward silence between you two. you got up and slowly walked over to the dinner table where you tried to sit as far away from eunha as possible, avoiding his gaze. you couldn't hold yourself back from staring however, until you got caught by eunha. in a rush, you tried to stare back down at your spaghetti, your cheeks flushing a bright red. what you didn't realize, however, was the fact that eunha's ears were also tinted a bright red, even brighter than yours.

        soon enough, it was time you had to go back to your dorm. slightly to your disappointment, minho was chosen between the three to escort you back. as you two walked along the dimly lit path, he asked you a question which had you lost in your words. "you have a thing for eunha hyung, don't you?" "i-i what? n-no of course not! we just met, there's no way i would be catching feelings for him that quickly!" you stammered. "i saw the way you stared at him during dinner, the way your cheeks were so red when he looked at you, the way you would become so shy around him. yuju, come on. we both know that you like him." "well, as a matter of fact, i do not. and i do believe that this is my stop." you said, pointing at the tall white building on your right. "mm, yes. i'll come pick you up tomorrow morning?" minho hummed. "yea, that'd be great! thanks!" you replied back. as you waved back at him just like how he waved at you when you first met, he smiled back at you, before walking away.