삼 - 𝐠𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞

you woke up to the sound of chirping birds in the spring balmy daytime. as you stretched your limp limbs out, you could hear the satisfying sounds of your joints cracking. walking slowly to the bathroom, you got ready for the day – only to realize that there was a big fat pimple on your nose. it looked terrible – you were sure someone ought to call you rudolph throughout the day.

"oh what am i gonna do? i have lessons with eunha today... nonono" you muttered to yourself. you dug through your cabinets in hope for something that would cover it up as concealer didn't work.

"ah! i've got it! that should do the job for the day," you thought, grabbing the pouch of manuka pimple patches and pasting one onto your nose. you got changed into a simple pair of jeans paired with a white ribbed top, topping it off with some heart studded earrings and white sneakers to complete the look.

—-----------------

"ding dong!" the doorbell shouted. expecting minho to come pick you up as he had mentioned before, you opened the door. it was only until the male had said hi that you realized his voice was nothing like minho's – instead it was eunha. you panicked. you didn't want to come off as rude, but, when such a handsome dude was standing in front of you, leaning on the doorframe or your dorm, you couldn't help but turn as red as a tomato.

"earth to yuju?!" eunha said, waving his hand in front of your still-red face.

"oh sorry! hi! i didn't realize you were coming? minho told me he would be coming yesterday night." you replied, as you walked out the door, accompanying eunha down the corridor to your class.

"yeah i thought so too, but he woke up late today and forgot so i had to come," he laughed, somehow looking ever so perfect even when he had just woken up. it really was unfair how high his nose bridge was, how his facial features were so soft but defined at the same time, and how he could look just so good at 7 in the morning. he really was god's favorite.

—-----------

soon enough, lunch time had arrived. you rushed to the cafeteria together with eunha after your advanced astronomy class together, laughing about class and how the teacher made a silly mistake. you bumped into seungmin, who was, of course, with minho. they wiggled their eyebrows and whispered something to each other, as if trying to ship eunha and you together.

"guys... please. we're just friends and we only just met!" you complained. eunha simply shaked the thought off, smiling a bit whilst the tip of his ears turned a tiny bit of pale pink. however, if you had to be completely honest, you didn't hate it as much as you made it sound like. it was actually rather enjoyable in your own fantasy world, how people thought you made a good couple.

because in your own fantasy world, eunha was not god's favorite, but yours. and unknowingly to you, in eunha's moonlit world, you were his new-found favorite – and not god's either.