일곱 - 𝐛𝐬𝐟 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐟 .?

when you woke up, you found yourself on someone else's bed – someone you were not sure of, but definitely not your own. the dawn morning sun shined onto your sleep-filled face, awaking your slightly numb features. you looked around the room – there were posters of the k-pop boy group straykids, portraits of 3 cats and pictures of pudding on the wall. you just knew it was minho – the decorations in the room were just so.. him. the smell of sweet honey bread and eggs filled your nose, leading you to wander into the small living room of the dorm where you had found minho making breakfast for the both of you.

"someone's awake!" he said, noticing your presence inching slightly closer and closer to him.

"mm," you mumbled. "it smelt good so i just wandered over.."

he plated the food whilst giving you little glances, smiling whenever you caught him – you swore you could see the tip of ears turning a little pink. you two ate quite happily, especially when he helped you wipe off a little bit of egg which had somehow made its way to your right cheek.

happiness doesn't last forever.

your phone started ringing, and once you saw the caller id, you were at a loss for words, for actions and for reactions in general. it was eunha. you picked up the phone and excused yourself from the table, walking back to the privacy of minho's room and the comfort of minho's bed.

"what do you want?" you asked in a cold tone.

"well.. i'm assuming you already know what's been going on, but it's not like that – i swear! It's just-" eunha tried.

"i don't want to hear it. if you like that other girl just go for her. everything we used to have is gone."

"but yuju listen i didn't want to! she forced-"

"i don't care... have all the fun you want with her, but don't come running back to me once she's done with you. i like someone else – i don't need you all tangled up in my business."

"yuju-" with that, you hung up, burying your face into minho's sweet-smelling pillow. little tears fell down from your eyes, dropping little by little onto your cheeks before it reached the soft pillow beneath your face.

minho must've heard you crying, because the next thing you knew, you were sitting in his laps, burrowing your face into the crook of his neck. his veiny hands were rubbing alongst your spinal cord, giving you the most comfort you've ever experienced. you stayed in that position for a good 5 minutes, until you came to your senses and mumbled a tiny "thank you" into his neck.

minho shushed you and hugged you tightly as you explained what had just happened.

"you did the right thing. seungmin and i actually very recently ended our friendship with eunha as well once you told us he was cheating on you. we did some research and also found out he broke the bro code, which was just so wrong. i'm proud of you for being so brave and sticking to your gut, yuju..." minho sang.

"i'm over him anyways... he doesn't deserve me."

"go girlboss!" minho cheered, plastering a smile onto both your faces. 

"i've got dance soon, shall we meet during lunch? it's on me – you must be struggling a lot." minho invited.

"mhm! i'm down!" you smiled.

were you catching feelings for your bestfriend...? you felt so guilty for moving on so quickly – and especially falling for your ex's bestfriend in just a matter of minutes? but you were already over eunha – his existence meant nothing to you. you could do what you wanted, think what you wanted and be an independent girlboss.