다섯 - 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞

you smiled warmly at eunha as you saw him approaching you after astronomy class

"you ready?" he asked. you nodded in response. you two walked hand-in-hand, out the door of the lecture hall and underneath the stone gate with 1388 stars. you smiled at each other, pointed at the stars, and traced the constellations with your fingers. there seemed to be 2 stars which caught both your attention the most, though – they seemed to fit together so well, the shape differently similar. they were meant to be.

as you arrived at the cat cafe and ordered your drinks, the cats started climbing onto you, mewling for attention. you were good with cats, as jiyeon used to have one before it passed away, so you naturally dealt with the initial shock well. eunha thought the cat was cute, but you were definitely much cuter. he took his phone out and snapped a photo of you two together with the flash accidentally on, causing you to flinch and startle the cat on your lap, which resulted in a cat-less yuju.

"hey!" you pouted at him. he ruffled your smooth hair and smiled at you, picking the cat back up and placing him back on your lap. he picked one up and placed him on his lap as well, admiring the cuteness of the cat on his lap, the cat on your lap and you. he really treasured this moment – the sunlight hitting your face so perfectly, the lofi music of the cafe melting with the perfectness of the day. it was meant to be.

soon enough, your time with the cats were up. you tried to stand up and leave, but the cats kept on clawing at your shirt and mewling at you until the workers had to come and rip them off of you. you two thanked the workers and walked out of the front door together.

"thank you so much for today, really." you smiled at eunha.

"i loved this day as much as i love you." he replied warmly, leaving tiny kitten licks onto your lips as he pecked you.

with the wind blowing through your hair and the sunlight highlighting the perfections of eunha's face, you two looked like greek gods and goddesses on the street of casualties. it was chilly, however, and eunha must have noticed, as he wrapped his jacket around your shoulders. you could smell his faint perfume scent on his jacket, which led to you fully basking in his scent, his arms and his care. you two were meant to be.

a'n!

sorry this chapter is sorta lacking... i wanted to write but then lost motivation halfway >< i'll try better on the next chp !! love uu ^^