Author's note

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to start publishing this story, first, i wasn't planing to, but I thought it could be fun to share it. I'm completely aware that this won't be read by many people, but I hope the ones who do, can enjoy it.

First of all, i wanted to start saying English is NOT my first language, so there will probably be mistakes of spelling and/or vocabulary.

☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆

That said, let me explain you a little about how this is going to be.

➧ This story follows the chronology of Stranger Things (A Netflix show, that if you're reading this clearly know), but I will stick to the canon. So except Max and Lucas, who will not date because Max's in love with our beautiful protagonist Evelyn, the rest of events and characters will be the same as in the show.

That means:

- No Byler [although it will give importance to Will's feelings, because he clearly is very gay AND in love with Mike. (won't come out of the closet tho.)]

➧ Also, it starts in season 2, even tho Evelyn already knew the group in season 1, it's not shown. But don't worry, it will be explained while the story progresses.

➧ Evelyn narrates most of the story, but in some parts, she will not be narrating. In those parts, I will make it clear before starting writing. [shown as, for example: *mike's pov* (point of view)]

☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆

About the writing:

➧ I tried to make it the most accurate to the times they're living (1984 at first), so there will be homophobia, sexism, racism, and other types of discrimination happening, if you think you could be affected by some of these, I recomend you not to read.

➧ That also comes with making the story realistic, so no, Max and Evelyn won't kiss the second time they see each other, and no, not everything will be easy. And YES, you will suffer.

➧ Plus, obviously, realistic means, even the most likable characters have internalized homophobia, and they might say some things that are not the nicest. EVEN Evelyn, and that will make her think she's awful most of the time, but please don't hate on her for that.

If you're reading this you might be queer too, so let's not hate on each other, will we? peace and love here. 👯

☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆

About updates:

➧ I will be updating every time I can (I already have some chapters written, although they need to be reread by me to make sure they're fine.)

☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆

I'll shut up now and let you enjoy the story. (i hope you do ig)

I love you for giving this a chance btw.