✩ 5 · Flower-looking bitches ✩

All right, I don't really know if this chapter makes sense lmao but I hope you like it cus I KNOW it took me long to update (cus i didn't write in like, an eternity, i'm sorry.)

I love the title of this chapter tho, the only thing i'm proud of tbh.

Anyway, have fun, my gays.

☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆

The grawling sounded all around us, and I couldn't figure out where exactly it was coming from.

"the hell w-" Max started talking but she was interrupted by Dustin's shot.

"Evelyn, what's going on?!"

"I don't- I don't see anything!" I shouted back at him, and then heard someone coming up the stairs, until I saw Lucas' hair, and then his entire head.

"Catch." He threw his binoculars to me as he finished climbing the stairs, and I directed them straight to my eyes.

I moved the object following my head from side to side, looking for the creature, while lucas came to my side, between Max and I. Suddenly, a shadow moved in front of me. "Got him." I said passing the binoculars to Lucas after I made sure it was the one we were waiting for and not some random animal "There" I pointed to where the creature was so he could watch it with the field glasses.

"I've got eyes!" He shouted for the two below us. "Ten o'clock! Te- Ten o'clock!" He sluttered

"You sure that's not a dog?" Max questioned looking at the creature.

"What? Of course not."

"Of course you're not sure, or of course it's not a dog?" She joked to piss the boy off, and I laughed at the sarcastic question.

"Of course it's not a dog!"

My smile faded when I saw Steve out of the bus, walking towards the unknown creature, swinging his spiked bat.

"The hell is he doing." I asked rhetorically before starting to walk towards the stairs to go down and ask seriously the same thing to Dustin. "What's he doing?" I asked to the boy downstairs, while Max stepped down behind me.

"Expanding the menu." The curly-haired said when we both approached the window to see the boy out there.

"he's insane." The redhead watched him

"he's awesome." Dustin corrected her.

"Steve, watch out!" Lucas' voice was heard, warning the mentioned. Everyone frowned, confused.

"A little busy here!"

"Three o'clock! Three o'clock!" The younger one repeated almost desperate.

I turned my eyes towards the direction where three o'clock would be, only to see three more creatures looking the same walking towards the one outside.

"Steve!" Dustin was the first to react, running towards the door and opening it. "Steve! Abort! abort!"

Suddenly, every single monster started running towards Steve, but somehow he managed to nock some out for a few seconds and run back to the bus where we all were.

Without me noticing, Lucas had walked down too, and from a second to another, we were all inside, while Steve tried to hold the door through which a bunch of demogorgon creatures were trying to kill us.

"Are they rabid or something?!" Max asked, not letting me know if it was a joke or a real question, but I didn't give attention to the comment because a strong blow that shook the whole vehicle made me forget about it.