✩ 2 · Nightmare in Elm Street ✩

Hi again! 

Ig you could say this chapter is more entertaining than the first one, but it's still kind of a introduction on everything, and how's her relationship with the boys.

AND there is a very cute scene with Max, where their friendship starts being betteeeeeer. READ READ READ.

☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆

Halloween, I loved halloween but i had nothing special planned then, because that year I had no one to go trick or treating with. Not even my brother, because he was going to a grown up's party.

I was in class again, drawing in my notebook, when a hand hit my table. I looked up to see Lucas in front of me, wearing ghostbuster clothes, the same as Dustin and Will who were behind him. Mike, the last of their group was also there, but he was a little further away. I had never really been friends with them at the time, or I didn't think so, at least; but they were freaks in the school, just like me, so we used to be together in some free time and evenings, except when they went to Mike's house to play d&d, he used to say I couldn't go because his parents would kick me off, but I knew he didn't want me there either, until they let me, and only sometimes, when I didn't have anything else to do, I went to watch them play. Then Will disappeared, and horrible things happened in Hawkins. There was also another girl, who didn't talk much but helped us find him; her name was Eleven (i know, weird) and a few days after she appeared I found out that the group was hiding me that she literally could move things with her mind. I got scared and mad at them for it at first but I also loved her power. I used to be the one who talked to her while the others were arguing about what would they do about her or about a fucked up portal that was the cause of all this.

Then she died. I cried a lot that night to be honest, not only because of her, but because I knew the group would split off. Not the boys, just me, cause being the only girl in the group and plus a fucking lesbian, the boys' parents didn't want me to be with them. So I stopped hanging out with them in the evenings, and then, slowly, at school too.

"We need your help." Said the boy standing in front of my table.

I didn't answer, I just stayed quiet waiting for him to continue talking.

"You talked to Max, right?" He asked

"Yeah.. well not a lot." I answered. "Why?"

"Nothing. We just uhm.. do you like her?"

"Oh my god, do you fall in love with every girl you see only because you like girls?" I said mad, trying not to call the attention of the rest of the class.

"No, but you..."

"Me, what?" Yes, Maybe I thought being a lesbian wasn't right, but I knew I didn't like people thinking I liked every single girl in town.

"Nothing." He tried to walk away but Dustin, the one with curly hair, pushed him to me again, forcing him to keep talking. Lucas gave him a dead gaze and looked at me again. "Could you... ask Max if she wants to go with us tonight to trick or treat?" He asked, and Dustin pushed him again. "Please?"

"Why would I, exactly?" I acted like I could do it easily, like if she was a friend of mine who I talked to every day.

Both of them started thinking for an answer, while Will looked at Mike, who was leaning on a table watching the scene. He didn't seem like he was any excited about inviting her.

"And why are you dressed up like this?" I asked again, pointing to their costumes.

"It's halloween?" Answered Dustin doubtfully.