Chapter 6 - Shane

The sound of my bedroom door slamming caused me to sigh, shoving my boxers down my ass springing my cock free. Hissing from the air hitting it, my hand flung to my cock, fisting. Just having her sit on me like that - fuck. I was painfully fucking hard from waking up, and even though it was a few handfuls of seconds of her lips on mine. She made me swell so bad I had to jerk off.

My left hand grabbed a couple of tissues out of the box on my nightstand. I've had it. Her legs looked too good to not touch. My fingers her so close to her ass, I just needed more time to get a fucking handful of each cheek. Her lips were full, and pouted when she was getting annoyed. How could I not? How could I sit here, injured and not take a chance on it?

Shes been here a week and has been driving me fucking insane. She alway wore shorts and a shirt, even though I know she was supposed to wear scrubs 0- and she knew it too. She strongly advised against them simply because it was too hot, and you can see sweat stains easier.

More like wet stains, but it's the same difference, right?

My left jerked my cock as my right flung to the sheets bundling the spot here she was sitting. Yanking the sheets to my face, I inhaled deeply, smelling her scent.

My eyes rolled out of my skull. Inhaling again, I moaned into my fist, my dick jerking in my other. Her pussy smelled so goddamn good, and I needed the real thing on my face. Right now, suffocating me with her scent. Soaking me with her wetness as my mount would work on her cunt. Suck on her clit. Anything to keep her arousal stained on my skin.

I groaned as I jerked myself harder and faster, thinking of her sweet cunt wrapped around my cock as I fucked her. My breathing picked up, my hand moved faster, squeezing the base to the tip, collecting the precum on my fingers. My hips bucked as my skin was warming, and my balls clenched to my body.

"Fuuuck. I hissed.

My head leans against the wall as I continued to jer myself off to a fucking wet spot on my covers, and her scent was on it. I closed my eyes, picturing her on my bed, her legs spread wide for me and her pussy glistening in happiness.

Her eyes pleading me to fuck her to another orbit. Her mouth spilling my name, her orgasm ripping through her like a title wave, and Alison's pretty pussy squeezing the life out of my cock. My hips bucked again, and I growled through clench teeth coming into the tissues.

Breathing through my flares nostrils, my hand slowed as I finished, emptying all of what I had to give. My muscles relaxed, as I tossed the tissues into my trash next to the stand. I tugged my boxers back up and pushed my now happy limp dick back inside. Not even a minute later, a knock was at my door.

Well if that isn't perfect timing...

"Come in." I murmured, running a hand through my hair. Gulping down some air, the lock clicked. Door swung open and James walked in. His stubble was growing on his cheeks, and he looked tired. Probably was assuming, from running all of the media and meetings and what not. James had been in and out over the last week. I think this was the first time I saw him this close to me since I was brought home.

"Ah, Shane, look at you wide awake and peachy." James grinned and let it fade. "Got a minute?"

"Can say the same about you, James. Looking like the skin of one with that stubble on your face you're attempting to grow." I snickered. James rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I believe we have some matters to discuss." My heart picked up, and my spine steeled straight.

"We do?" My brow raised. James nodded, running a hand down his face. Clearing his throat, James pulled out his phone and had a video ready for me to press play. Taking it from him the thumbnail was blurred, but I could already tell it was the arena.