𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. the one with the Beast

˚ ༘ ✶ ₊ ˚. ི CHAPTER 25
࿐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᴮᵉᵃ

  ࿐             ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᴮᵉᵃ

PETER PARKER IS ON FIRE.

He feels like he's become the Serena Williams of lacrosse. He's let off the gas some, tossing the ball to both Liam and a few other players once in a while to make it seem like a team effort. Though for the most part, the rest of the team is instantly onboard the Peter-train, throwing him the ball as soon as possible after the whistle. Rigth after the whistle blow, each Beacon player keeps their eyes on Peter, Liam scooping the ball off the grass and hurling it to Peter over a defender. With a couple twists and turns, Peter makes it look like a beautiful rehearsed ballet when he scores again.

From four minutes ago, the score has drastically improved to an even 5-5.

Coach Finstock pumps his fist excitedly, "He is like a son to me! I love that boy!"

Stiles would've and should've have been cheering on his boyfriend had he been able to see the game. From the sounds of the crowd on the bleachers he was under-- it sounded like it was going alright. But for now, he was stuck searching sneaker soles. Seemed supernatural business liked to ruin his romance life whenever it so pleased.

Under the bleachers, Stiles sees that a girl, Sydney, is wearing a pair of black Converse sneakers that look to be about the size they're looking for.He tries wedging his finger under her shoes, trying fruitlessly to lift up her foot. Each time, confused, she just squirms out of his way. Finally, Sydney gets weirded-out enough that she jerks out of his grip and Stiles gets a hard kick directly to the forehead.

Stiles stumbles over, rubbing his forehead as he groans in pain under his breath.

Seconds later, just as Sydney tries to see to what was grabbing at her, Stiles' eyes flutter into the back of his head and he passes out on the ground.

Just as the whistle blows, the referee calls the game into overtime; precisely as they planned. Liam giggles excitedly, as if watching his favorite sport star live, drumming his hands on Peter's back with a beaming smile. Peter stumbles off the field, trying to act as winded as possible when he hears a thump come from underneath the bleachers. He frowns, and shrugs, slugging down half a water bottle.

He nearly jumps out of his skin when Coach grabs his shoulders roughly, "Thatta boy! I always knew you were special, yes I did!"

Peter frowned, "Coach, do you know what my first name is?"

Coach scoffed loudly, "Of course I do!" Peter narrows his eyes as Coach studies him closely. "You're Stiles, right?"