You're Sick

Omori

– Isn't really the one taking care of you. Mostly just watching and making sure you're okay.

– Gentle arm rubs. (Though he kinda tries to make it seem like he did it on accident.)

– Stays with you almost the entire day.

– He's trying.

– “Hm? No, I'm comfortable here...”

Kel (HEADSPACE)

– Isn't necessarily careful around you... Nor does he mind your personal space. 

– Hugs.

– Gives you Hector like he had when you were having that nightmare, again stating that he could make any problem go away, and that this was no different.

– “Just hold him close, snd soon this sickness will go away soon! Trust me, I know.”

Aubrey (HEADSPACE)

– Practically forces you to stay in bed and rest.

– Stays with you for pretty much the whole  day unless you're sleeping. Then she leaves more than when you were awake.

– Head pats.

– Gives you Mr. Plantegg as company.

– “Hey! What are you doing out of bed? Go, go, go! I don't care if you “feel fine”, you're still sick, so go!”

Hero (HEADSPACE)

– Makes sure you get proper rest and are eating well.

– Forehead kisses, arm rubs, and head pats.

– Mixes the medicine in with your food. (Knowing that you probably won't take it willingly.)

– “Come on... You need to eat. Don't you want to get better fast? That won't happen if you don't take care of yourself...”

Basil (HEADSPACE)

– Nervous and worried.

– Is by your side almost 24/7.

– Is at your every beck and call. You start to cough and wheeze? He's already off to get you some medicine. You ask for a drink or something? He's immediately getting it for you.

– Doesn't force you to stay in bed unless you look like you're about to pass out.

– “G-Gah!? You're coughing again! I'll get the medicine! No, you're not fine! Now, I'll be right back!”

Mari

– Forehead kisses, arm rubs, and head rubs.

– Bakes you cookies with quote, “a little bit more love than usual”.

– Makes sure you rest enough, eat enough, and take your medicine. (Though she mixes it into your food as she also knows you probably won't take it willingly.)

– “Awwh... You have such cute sneezes! You sound like a puppy! Haha... Now you're blushing~. Yes you are!”

Sunny

– Takes care of you like how Mari would take care of him when he was sick. (Or tries to.)

– Arm rubs and head pats.

– Stays with you for pretty much the entire day. (And by that I mean kinda just sleeping in the same room as you as you rest.)

– “Sleep. Shh... Sleep. You need it if you want to feel better.”

Kel (REALWORLD)

– Doesn't really understand the meaning of personal space... But understands that he should probably leave you alone.

– Hugs and head pats.

– Plays video games with you.

– “I- wow... You're good at this game. For a sick person- ow! Hey! Okay, I'm sorry!”

Aubrey (REALWORLD)

– Practically forces you to stay in bed x2

– Will not take no for an answer when it comes to you not taking your medicine or not wanting to rest. (No... Really, she will shove the medicine or food down your throat if you don't want to take it. Pause.)

– Arm rubs.

– “You have to take this to get better! Now take it! I don't care if it's bitter, it's going to help you. Now take it.”

Hero (REALWORLD)

– He's studying to be a doctor so he knows a thing or two about illnesses.

– Forehead kisses, arm rubs, and hand-holding

– Stays with you practically the whole day taking care of you.

– “I’m back! And I brought some stuff for you. Medicine, soup... Is there anything else you need?”

Basil (REALWORLD)

– Nervous and worried x2

– Can almost always be found by your side, no matter what. You need to go to the bathroom? He's standing outside the door. You need to go outside? He's there watching you. You're resting in bed? He's sitting beside it.

– Arm rubs and slight hand-holding.

– “W- Where were you?! You're supposed to be resting! I know that you're probably fine... But still, you need to rest...”

Sweetheart

– isn't really the one taking care of you. A Sprout Mole mostly does that.

– Isn't really there... Only really showing up to grab something or to ask you a question or two.

– But that doesn't mean she doesn't care... Like if you start uncontrollably coughing or wheezing? Yeah, she'll actually become slightly concerned and will order a Sprout Mole to check on you, and help you.

– “Dear, as much as I would love to stay, I don't want to end up getting whatever you have. Anyway, have you seen my brush?”

Capt. Spaceboy

– Stays by your side most of the day, making sure you're getting proper rest and that you are just overall doing well.

– Forehead kisses and hand-holding.

– Just overall very sweet the entire time.

– “I’m back! I know you said you didn't want a snow-cone, but I still would've felt bad if I didn't get you one, so... Here you go!”

Stranger

– Doesn't quite know what to do, but tries.

– Tries to find a “clean” room for you to rest in. (And by that I mean a room that has less wandering entities and a bed. Though it's a little hard to find when the rooms keep changing and shifting.)

– Arm rubs and slight hand-holding.

– “I know it's not the best room... But it works. Anyway, do you need anything else?”

Rococo

– Take care of you as best he can when you two have limited supplies.

– Hand-holding and cuddles.

– Is by your side pretty much all day.

– “It’s okay, I won't get sick. Plus, you need this to feel better. Mhm... Cuddling is a good way to heal any illness... Mental or physical. Yes, I'm sure.”