They're a Yandere/Obsessed With You

Omori

- He will get quite violent depending on who it is that your interacting with. ( For example, if it is a close friend he will hold back and allow them to go about their life, while also keeping a close eye on them. But if it's a stranger? ... Well... Let's just say they won't have a good time. )

- Keeps the neutral look, but sometimes when you're not looking he'll send a tiny smile your way.

- Stays near you a lot, and seems to help and interact with you the most when in battle.

- "Hm? ... Where are they? ... Don't worry about it. I'm sure we'll run into them again."

Kel (HEADSPACE)

- Isn't the violent type, but will try and keep you away from most people, immediately trying to distract you from whoever your talking to by pretending he wants to show you something or talk with you about something.

- Gives you so many hugs... ( Like- almost every few minutes or so. )

- Isn't really afraid to show that he wants your attention.

- "Hey! Come with me! ... I don't care if you're talking to someone, you need to see this! Now, come on!"

Aubrey (HEADSPACE)

- Usually is very patient about it. She wajts until you're done talking to whoever before she goes up to them and gives them a hard look before walking off after you, probably leaving them a little scared and confused.

- Stays near almost all the time. You're not going to go on an adventure with them? She's staying with you. You're tired and want to sleep? She goes to keep you company. The list can go on.

- Isn't really that subtle with the way she does threaten people, though...

- "Hey! I've been looking for you all over! Where have you been? ... Talking to... Someone? Who? ... Oh. Hm... I'll be back in a moment."

Hero (HEADSPACE)

- Doesn't really mind who you interact with, but will try and use his charm to keep you focused on him.

- Takes care of you first after every battle, something that has been picked up by the others, but they don't really say anything about it.

- He's just a big flirt overall who just kinda hangs around and helps you more than the others.

- "Hold still... This is quite a bad gash you got... ... Huh? Oh, um... I guess I just like doing it in a particular order! Haha..."

Basil (HEADSPACE)

- He's still... Him. Just a little more jealous. Like, when he sees you with strangers he'll begin to get quite jealous and try to get your attention onto him in the most subtle way he knows how. ( You guys can imagine what that might be. )

- Had made a secluded spot dedicated to Lavender. ( That's the flower that he associates with you. Sweet. ^_________^ )

- Likes to invite you over for a while. Just so you two can garden, talk, and overall just so he can spend time with you.

- Takes more polaroids of you then really anyone else, but tries to be subtle about it. ( Now I'm wondering how do you be subtle with that? )

- "Hey! Um... Do you maybe want to hang out for a while? I got some knew flowers I wish to tell you about."

Mari

- Again, doesn't really care who you interact with, but is just jealous, and tries to make sure your focus is mainly on her by mostly flirting with you when she thinks you're getting a little too close to someone.