They're Your Parent

Mari 

– A very good parent who loves you very much.

– What else can I say? She's just a really good mom! And one that loves to bake cookies for you when you're feeling down or just need something to eat.

– Yeah, don't really know what else to say.

– “Are you alright? Feeling down... Well, I can bake you some cookies if that’ll make you feel better?”

Sunny 

 – A seemingly calm parent that will let you do almost anything you want as long as it won't get you into too much trouble or even worse, killed.

– However... as much as he doesn't seem like he cares, he in reality, is almost always worrying about you. Mostly because there are stairs in the house you live in and he doesn't want a repeat of what happened with Mari.

– Still sleeps a lot. Like- sometimes till past noon.

– Sometimes let's you have a knife. ... What? You need something for self-defense! And a knife is great for that! ... But he did make sure it was a butter knife before letting you have it.

– “Where are you? It's time for dinner- oh god... Stop! Don't play on the stairs like that. You'll hurt yourself... Please...”

Kel (REALWORLD)

– Tries to be the ”cool” parent, but ends up being the embarrassing and cringe one. ( He has definitely pulled up to your school playing some absurd song. )

– Almost always ways tries to be a part of something you're doing. You're doing homework? He'll offer his help even though he never really cared about it. You're doing some outside activity? He's doing it with you. You're watching something? He's there watching it with you. The list goes on.

– Tells you about the things that happened in his childhood as replacements for bedtime stories. ... Sometimes you're left wondering if he's really okay...

– “And then he started screaming at me and yelling some things... Some of the stuff was pretty hurtful, but I think I blocked out most of- huh? Oh, yeah! I'm okay! Why do you ask?”

Hero (REALWORLD)

– Another loving and responsible parent. ( Again, obviously. )

– Also tries to be the “cool” parent, but unlike Kel shows up to your school with some homemade food.

– What more is there to say?

– “Hm? ... Why am I here? To have lunch with you, of course! Now here! I made you some hoemmade pizza for today.”

Aubrey (REALWORLD)

– The parent that teaches you very... Interesting lessons and gives you some very interesting advice. ( Like, you have definitely been sent to the principal's office more than once due to getting in a fight with someone. )

– Seems like she doesn't really care about what you do, but in reality makes sure that you don't go overboard. Even though she taught you that stuff... She still doesn't want you to go overboard and get hurt. Or maybe even worse.

– Shows her love through half-hearted smacks, insults, and noogies. ( Ah, mother and child bonding at its finest. <3 )

Basil (REALWORLD)

– The worried parent that likes to keep you within arms reach in case something happens. What if you got hurt and he wasn't there to help? What if you died?! The list goes on.

– Clingy. Just... Clingy.

– Tries to spend as much time with you as possible. Even dedicating some days to just hanging out with you or gardening with you. ( Unless you don't want to, but I personally wouldn't have the heart to say no. •́ ‿ ,•̀ )

– “H- Hey... Um... Do you want to go out to garden for a little while? You don't have to if you don't want to!”

Sweetheart 

– The parent that practically forces you to do things her way. She teaches you to send people to The Dungeon when they disobey or offend you as well.

– Got you a spot next to her in “Sweetheart’s Quest f or Hearts”, so that you could maybe find your true love as well. ( Again, common mother and child things. (◡ ω ◡) )

– But she overall loves you, even if you two have some disagreements sometimes. ( Such as when you two had argued on what food you two wanted to eat that night. That poor Sprout Mole who had to listen to it. :'3 )

– “No! I do want that! ... I don't care, I. don't. want. That! ... I am your mother and you will listen to me!”

Capt. Spaceboy

– Another loving parent. ... Just not that responsible.

– Has another space pirate look after you if the adventure he goes on is too dangerous. ( Doesn't matter how old you are, you're staying out of it. )

– Definitely has a day where he gets you and the rest of the crew snow-cones as a treat for if you're good. ( Again, doesn't matter how old you are. I mean... I'm 15 and I get McDonald's every Thursday! )

– “No. And that's final. I'm not letting you go on this adventure! What if you get hurt or worse?! I just can't risk it. So, please... Listen to me and stay with these two. Okay?”

Stranger 

– The trying parent who does love you! ... Just doesn't really know what he's doing.

– Makes sure to give you the “emptiest” or “cleanest” room in Blackspace. ( Which, if you already know means the room that has the least amount of entities and has overall just the best appearance. )

– Doesn't really stay around much, and mostly let's you do whatever you want, as long as it's not anything that'll get you hurt or worse. ( Which is pretty easy as most of the creatures don't really mess with you. violently, at least. )

– “Hey. ... Oh? I scared you? I'm sorry... But, I understand. I guess I do blend into the darkness quite easily. Anyway, how are you? Are you enjoying your new room?”

Rococo 

– The loving but not really responsible parent who barely lets you out unless absolutely necessary ( which is quite rare. ) And keeps you within with earshot. ( Again, call it or blame it on anxiety and PTSD. )

– Teaches you how to paint as a way to try and distract you from leaving the walls. ( Does it work, though...? )

– Overall genuinely loves you, but is just clingy and ”a bit” over protective of you

– “Hm? ... Oh my dreamer... No, you can't go out today. Maybe next time. Now, let's get back to this painting, alright?”

Mikhael ( The Maverick )

– The “cool” parent who loves you, but can be a little... Strict. ( He once told you, you couldn't date a person because he didn't like the way they had acted towards you. )

– Taught you the ways of “The Maverick” and even gave you your own honorary wig. ( I would be so proud of myself. <( ̄︶ ̄)> What about all of you? )

– Definitely says things like, “Good, my child,” and “I have taught you well.”

– But overall is a very responsible and caring parent, despite the whole, “The Maverick” persona he still has.

– “You’re now a full fledged “Maverick”! ... No! I'm not crying! It's just... You grew up so fast...”