You Move Away

Omori

– You had decided to move to Orange Oasis, liking all the sights and smells along with the way the moon “shined brighter”.

– Seems neutral and uncaring on the outside but is actually quite sad that you are leaving the Vast Forest, despite knowing that he can just visit you by the train that leads there.

– Visits you as much as he can as subtly as possible. (If that makes sense.)

– “Hey... I'm back. Can I stay for a while?”

Kel (HEADSPACE)

– You decided to move to Otherworld, liking the way you could see the moon so clearly and the way the stars seemed to shine just a little brighter.

– Is confused on why you would want to move when it was already perfect where you already were.

– Tries to stall you in the most subtle way he can. (Spoiler alert! He fails at being subtle.)

– May or may not have cried at least once, but stopped when he realized he could just go up there when he had time.

– “Why do you want to live there? I probably won't be able to see you for a really, really, really long time! ... Well, yeah! I know that I can visit you, but still!”

Aubrey (HEADSPACE)

– You decided to move down to the Underwater Highway. Mostly because it was where your new job was, but also because you liked how peaceful it mostly was.

– Looked like she wanted to cry when she heard the news.

– Tried to get you to stay in many ways, but gave up in the end. Deciding that visiting was probably fine.

– “Where do you work now that's there anyway? The Mustard Sub? Ooh... Well, I'll make sure to visit as much as I can!”

Hero (HEADSPACE)

– You had decided to move to Pyrefly Forest to study the different spider (bug) creatures there.

– Was too scared to really go and visit you due to all the spiders that infested the forest, but he always tried. For you.

– ... Doesn't get as far as there's usually a few spiders that greet him after he takes a few steps into the forest.

– Sometimes you would go to the entrance and wait for him. So he doesn't have to walk through the place to get to your house.

– “Huh? I know it's small, but still! Look at it! Gah!? Hey! Don't bring it closer to me!”

Basil (HEADSPACE)

– You moved to Snowglobe Mountain. You wanted to live there because of how beautiful the snow was, and because you wanted to study the Snow Angels that resided there.

– Was nervous and worried for you and your safety. What if you got hurt and he wasn't there to help you? What if... What if you died? Froze to death? So many things that could go wrong...

– You had to reassure him a bunch before you left, telling him that if he really was that worried that he could just visit when he had time. To which he finally calmed down.

– Would visit when he was sure his plants would be okay on there own, and when he told everyone where he was going.

– “H- Hey! Brrr... Can I come in? It's really c- cold out here...”