You Pretend to Break-up With Them

Omori 

– He looked shocked for a split second before his expression went dead and before you could tell him it was a joke, he was already gone. ( Nooo! Come back! (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩) )

– He locked himself up in Whitespace. Not listening to any attempts to get him out.

– You actually probably have to apologize through the door because he just won't come out.

– “... ... You were joking? ... Hm. That wasn't nice.”

Kel (HEADSPACE)

– His smile faded so fast when he heard you tell him.that you were breaking up with him. You– you were breaking up with him? Did he do something wrong?

– Stands there in shock and sadness for several seconds beginning to laugh and say that, that was a pretty good joke. ( Though the pain was still present in his eyes. He was clearly trying to prove that you were just pulling his leg. )

– He then just... Stands there. Waiting for a response. Any response. That sad grin still plastered on his face.

– “What did I do? Am I too annoying? ... Y- You were joking? ... Haha... You got me good!”

Aubrey (HEADSPACE)

– Went from being so excited to see you to being so sad. You're breaking up with her? Why? What did she do? She can't remember anything she could've done...

– She looks very close to crying after a few moments of processing what you had just said.

– Practically begs for you to tell her why. Even grabbing your arm as she does. ( ... Maybe it was a bad idea to write this at night. (╯︵╰,) )

– “H- Huh? Why?! What did I- ... Huh? It- it was a joke? A joke?! You don't just joke about that! What if I did that to you, huh?! Would you take it seriously?”

Hero (HEADSPACE)

– He was so sad when you had told him you were breaking up with him... But he looked so serious about it as well. Almost as if he had been preparing himself for when something like this would happen.

– Stared for a few seconds before slowly nodding and standing. Saying to you that he hoped that you two could still stay friends before slowly beginning to walk away with an aura of sadness that almost seemed to glow around him.

– Had began to think about what he could have done wrong as he walked.

– ”Oh... Well... I hope we can stay friends. Goodbye. ... It was a joke? ... You can't just do that, you know? Remember that words can hurt people.”

Basil (HEADSPACE)

– His excitement and happiness instantly dissipated. He looked as if he had just been slapped. What did he do? Why did you wait until now? When you two were just happily gardening together? Just... Why? ( ... What? Of course I had to add some more angst to this one! It's Basil! And no, I don't hate him. I swear. 。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。 )

– After several seconds he finally nodded and turned back to the plants he had been tending to. His lips now curved into a frown. ( Basil, no! I'm sorry. (ᗒᗩᗕ) )

– He then wasn't that enthusiastic with his talking... Almost sounding as dead as Omori. ( Uh, oh. )

– “O- Oh... Well... I'm glad I was able to have a relationship with you. Even if it wasn't for too long . ... I- what? It was a joke? ... It's okay, just... Please don't do that again. Please.”