Mikhael ( The Maverick ) Catch-up!

Mikhael (The Maverick)

– Was very sad when he had heard the news. The person that has put up with him for all these years? The person that enjoyed the, “The Maverick”

goes to comfort you as best he can.

– Sometimes slips into the, “The Maverick” persona to get try and get you to smile and laugh.

– Hand kisses. Lots of hand kisses and praise.

– Threatens the nightmares. (And by that I mean just yelling into the darkness of the room at basically nothing.)

– “Stay away from my love, or else! I will not hesitate to get violent!”

Mikhael (The Maverick)

– Immediately goes to take away what you were using.

– Tries to patch you up as best he can, messily wrapping the gauze around your wrists and whispering things under his breath.

– Hugs and hand kisses.

– “Why...? Why would you do this? Is it because of me? Is it someone else? If so, then tell me so I can... Challenge them! Nobody messes with you and gets away with it!”

Mikhael (The Maverick)

– You had died being killed by an illness.

– He had felt his heart shatter when he heard the news. You can't be gone! You simply can't be! But you were. And nothing would be able to change that.

– Doesn't bother with the, “The Maverick” persona anymore. What's the point? Someone he loved is now dead. Who expects him to just go back to that like nothing was wrong after that?

– “Huh? Oh, sorry. What can I get for you today?”

Mikhael (The Maverick)

– Makes you bread. ... What can I say? That's kinda what his family does is bake bread. Plus it's kinda the only thing he really knows how to make. (Besides canned soup and other such things.)

– Hand kisses and arm rubs.

– Puts on shows in his “The Maverick” persona to cheer you up. (After all, nobody is really happy to be sick.)

– “And I, The Maverick, present to you... Da-da-da-da! ... What is it? Why- it's bread! ... I'll have you know that I worked really hard on baking it! Plus, I had to deal with my siblings teasing the whole time! So- be grateful! ... Please.”

Mikhael (The Maverick)

– Was very sad when he had heard the news. The person that has put up with him for all these years? The person that enjoyed the, “The Maverick” persona... Is leaving? 

– Tried to get you to stay even though it wasn't really your choice.

– Doesn't really bother with the, “The Maverick” persona anymore. 

– “Hm? Yeah, I'm fine. Why? ... Oh. Well... I matured finally. I guess.”