Nessie Island

(I'm not good at writing/creating fighting scenes so I might've tried to move around them. I'll probably put more description in them in a rewrite) (Btw, the art is mine.)

"There's absolutely no way we can make it to the Grand Line like this." Nami says as she, Zoro and Luffy were sitting on a small boat, causally sailing. "We have nothing!"

"Yeah! We need food!" Luffy agreed.

"And booze." Zoro added.

"FOR ONCE LUFFY IS RIGHT." Nami shouts. "We need food, a bigger boat, a bigger crew, just a lot."

"And a musician!"

"SHUT UP, LUFFY!!!" Nami sighs before opening a map she has. "There's an island just north of here called "Nessie Island". It's said to have people who build boats, so let's go there and at least get a new boat."

"Okay!" Luffy says, stuffing an apple in his mouth. "Then let's also eat at a restaurant! Eating apples all day sucks."

"Of course you'd complain about something like that." Zoro laughs.

—————

"Are we there yet?" Luffy groaned as he leaning over the boat. It was nighttime by now with Luffy and Nami being the only two awake.

"Not yet, Luffy." Nami huffed. "But we're extremely- IS THAT ISLAND ON FIRE!?"

"WHAT!?" Luffy shouted, pushing the navigator to the side in excitement to see the village on the island on fire. Not the actual island itself. "Oh. That's not as cool..."

"Shouldn't we be questioning what the hell's going on!?"

"Well...yeah, I guess so..." Luffy sighs as they got closer to the island. Once they fully docked, Luffy and Nami quietly watched the horror in front of them.

There were civilians running around screaming, some trying to fight off pirates but none really succeeding. While that was happening pirates were kidnapping villagers (mainly women) and taking them back to the ship or just somewhere more quiet, it was horrible, but one person caught Luffy's attention.

It was a woman (probably in her late 30's) with red hair and a burn mark on her right eye. She was fighting off the pirates and was actually doing well until another one came up from behind her and grabbed her by the neck.

"WHERE ARE MY CHILDREN!?" She shouted, clawing against the pirate's arm. "GIVE ME BACK MY CHILDREN BEFORE I KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU FUCKERS!" She pushed herself away from the pirate holding her and punched the guy in the face before kicking the other one in the mouth. "RIVER!!! KOA!!! I SWEAR I'LL SAVE YOU!!!"

Another pirate was able too hold her down again and this time she truly struggled. "Get the fuck off me!!!"

"Gum-Gum..." Luffy muttered.

"Wait, Luffy-" Nami started.

"Pistol!" He then punches the pirate in the face, letting the red haired woman go.

"What the fuck..." She mutters before looking up at Luffy who smiled at her. "What the fuck..."

"Zoro, wake up, Luffy's done some stupid shit again." Nami huffs, shaking Zoro awake.

"What?" Zoro mutters, sitting up from his spot and looking at the village. "What's happened here?"

"Most likely a raid from pirates. Sucks, huh? Now, come on, we're going to get some answers from the red haired woman."

"Hey, red haired woman!" Luffy called as the trio went up to her. "What's happening here? And is your eye okay?"

"More like your face..." Zoro says.