Arlong Park

So basically, Nami was going to Arlong Park. River had heard about Arlong, but avoided the place on purpose . They also got Sanji to go with so with a tearful goodbye from the cooks, the four set sail to Arlong Park!

Well, while they were doing that, they were also eating the food Sanji cooked. Sanji was scarfing down everything while Yosaku was focused on the plate bean sprouts made specifically for him. River was focusing on a piece of steak on their plate.

"Yummy, thank you!" Yosaku thanked Sanji.

"I don't care about you guys, I'm just practicing for the evening I get to make dinner for Nami and myself." Sanji said while swishing his drink around.

"Simp." River mutters.

"I mean, how can I not be? Nami's so pretty and beautiful and-"

"I don't care."

"I hope you can get Nami to join the crew again, she's the best." Yosaku says.

"Yeah, of course we will! I mean, she is our navigator." Luffy reassured, literally eating the bone of the meat. He was about to go for another one when Yosaku snatched it away. "Hey, that's mine!"

"You just ate one! I get to have one for myself!"

"But I ordered the meat!?"

"I don't care, it's mine!"

"Over my dead body!"

"You'll have to catch me first."

And now they're running around the boat, bothering Sanji and River from enjoying their food.

"You fools are going to make me spill my wine!" Sanji shouts.

"I should've just stayed asleep." River sighs.

-----

The crew also just beat the shit out of a sea creature and are now getting to take them to Arlong Park. We love slavery.

"Yeeeaaahhhh! Faster! Let's go faster!" Luffy cheered.

"There it is!" Yosaku called, on the top of the boat. "Arlong Park is just dead ahead!"

"Yeah! Faster, to Arlong Park!"

"Okay, maybe stop telling it to go faster, it might go so fast we'll fly off the boat." River warned, holding onto the boat.

"But the faster we go, the faster we'll get there?"

"Did you not listen to a single word I just said???" They asked as the boat was going up and down due to the speed.

"I did listen! And I'm telling you, going faster is the wa-AAAAYYYY-" Luffy screeched as the sea creature hit land and sent the boat flying. "SEE!? Cool! It's almost like we're flying!"

"ALMOST!? WE ARE FLYING YOU MORON!" Sanji shouted.

"NO! WE'RE FALLING!" Yosaku yells as they start to hit the trees and go through the forest.

"Landing successful!" Luffy announces as the boat hit land and is now just moving at a very fast pace. "Huh? Hey Zoro!" He also called, seeing Zoro was right in front of him, hitting him in the process until they finally hit a cliff.

"Guess we made it..." River says as Luffy nods in agreement, dusting his hat off.

"What the hell..." Zoro starts, getting a part of the wood off of him. "What are you guys doing!?"

"What do you mean? We're here to pick up Nami? Duh. How come you haven't found her yet?" Luffy questioned, now dusting off his shirt. "Oh yeah, what about Usopp and Johnny?"