Loguetown

"You raised your prices again?" Nami complained to the news bird who looked sorry. "That's a little steep, don't ya think? Raise your prices again and I'll stop paying." She warned before putting a coin in the bird's pouch and letting it fly off.

"What's the big deal?" Usopp asked as he and River were focusing on their own stuff next to each other. "It's just a paper."

"Just a paper? I buy these everyday!"

"Yeah, but there's no need to save every last berry so you can buy back your village from Arlong now. You can finally stop obsessing about money."

"You're so stupid! Now that all that stuff's over, I'm saving money for me now. Jeez. I'm not gonna be one of those poor pirates who can't even afford to dress up!"

"Didn't know you were into that." River said.

"Well of course! I'm too pretty to only wear one thing unlike the rest of you!"

River slightly dodged to the side as Luffy was thrown where they were. He hit Usopp, throwing the tobacco in the man's face, making him scream and run around the deck like a maniac.

"Oh come on, I just want one of 'em!" Luffy exclaimed.

"No!" Sanji declared, standing in front of where Nami planted some tangerine trees. "This is Nami's tangerine orchard. I won't let anyone lay a finger on it. Nami! Can you see how well I'm protecting your trees?"

"Yes, you're doing very well."

"I only want one tangerine." Luffy whined. "Just give it here, you're so mean!"

"Nooooo!"

"Oh well. I'm pretty happy anyway!"

"The world sure is a turbulent place." Nami realized, flipping through her newspaper. "They just had another coup in Villa." She flipped the page again and a piece of paper flew out.

"What's that?" Luffy questioned as it flew past everybody before landing in the middle for everyone to see...and scream about.

-----

Luffy laughs as he holds up his wanted poster. "Alright guys, we're wanted criminals!"

"Wanted dead or alive..." Usopp read. "30,000,000 berries!?"

"That's a whole lot of berries!"

"Oh hey, Usopp your head's in the way." River pointed out,

"It's not in the way!" Usopp argued. "It's supposed to be there! I planned it from the beginning. Now everybody around the world will know the Great Captain Usopp! Girls might even fall for me!"

"Don't get your hopes up."

"Wait, they put long nose in but left me out!?" Sanji shouted, looking at the poster. "Where are you! I don't see you anywhere, you're not there." Usopp pointed to the corner of the page where you could only see the back of his head. "It's the back of your head, that's not so great."

"Aw, don't be so glum." Usopp pitied. "You don't have to be a captain to get your picture on one of these things."

"Is that true?"

"The whole crew can get wanted posters if we kill enough people." River shrugs, stretching their arms.

"When did killing people become a part of this conversation!?" Sanji shouted . "What is wrong with you!?"

"What? It's true. That's probably the fastest way to get a wanted poster."

"Or a death sentence!!!"

"Both then."